Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Not as Confident Joshua Beats Usyk, Joyce Will Keep Close Eye on Outcome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Not as Confident Joshua Beats Usyk, Joyce Will Keep Close Eye on Outcome

Frank Warren, promoter for undefeated heavyweight contender Joe Joyce, says his boxer will be keeping a very close eye on the upcoming mandatory fight between IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO champion Anthony Joshua and challenger Oleksandr Usyk. The fight is being positioned to take place on September 25 in the UK.
    [Click Here To Read More]

please stop trying to talk up usyk he has looked horrible since moving to heavyweight i expect joshua to do what he always has done and thats beat the crap out of usyk to me its not even a doubt. to small. doesnt hit hard enough yall act like AJ has fought movers before smh there is nothing special about usyk who shoud have 2 L's at cruiserweight...
    brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

No Frank, your not too sure that AJ can overcome Usyk, you hope AJ can't overcome Usyk!

Comment

Well every HW is watching Joshua/Usyk closely. Joshua controls almost all the titles, and is still the largest money maker at 200+. If Usyk pulls the upset, or even manages to get the draw, then there will most assuredly be a rematch in late 2021 or early 2022. Then the winner will want the unification with the Fury/Wilder winner, and I doubt ant sanctioning body gets in the way of that huge cash fight. Then there will be the mandatory rematch for the loser of that bout. So unless Usyk loses, the HW division will be wrapped up among the big money tickets through the end of 2022.

Worse case scenario is the entire HW division will have to stay busy fighting each other to jockey for the pole position for the first real money fight after the big 4 get things all lined out. If Usyk has his way that will be over a year and a half from now.

Comment

If (big if) aj beats usyk that will be, for me, aj's best win ever. Usyk is really good and even if not at his best at hw he should be able to give aj a LOT of troubles.

Comment

I can't see Usyk getting the decision if he wins and I can't see him ko'ing AJ. He wasn't a big puncher at cruiserweight let alone heavyweight.
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
              If (big if) aj beats usyk that will be, for me, aj's best win ever. Usyk is really good and even if not at his best at hw he should be able to give aj a LOT of troubles.
              Best win for AJ?
              Hmmmmm
              lemme guess you haven't watched a lotta HW fights Right?
              Lololololol
              brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Best win for AJ?
                Hmmmmm
                lemme guess you haven't watched a lotta HW fights Right?
                Lololololol
                "All"...isn't enough? Lol to you my friend.

Comment

The longer Joshua goes without getting that major heavyweight fight, the riskier it gets. Now is the time because after being exposed for having a less than stellar chin and heart vs Ruiz, it’s only a matter of time before another underdog takes him out. Might as well make the biggest money fight available ASAP.

Comment

Joyce should of stayed under David Haye's management

Or a combination of Warren & Haye.

Just look at the mega fights Chisora has been involved in since he has been working with David Haye etc

Never mind, keeping a watchful eye on other fighters 'Joyce needs big fights'.

The Takam fight is not big enough.
                    Tecnoworld Tecnoworld likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X