Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero-Rigondeaux Title Fight Back On Schedule, August 14 on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Casimero-Rigondeaux Title Fight Back On Schedule, August 14 on Showtime

John Riel Casimero is back to the opponent he planned on facing all along. The August 14 edition of Showtime Championship Boxing has reset back to its originally announced headliner, as Casimero will defend his WBO bantamweight title versus former lineal junior featherweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California. News of the bout was confirmed to BoxingScene.com by Sean Gibbons, president of Manny Pacquiao's MP Promotions who handles Casimero's career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Out of all of this, I'm glad that Rigo will get a payday. His time in his career is dwindling away as he ages so at least this is a payday for him.

Comment

No bill schitt Rigs looks like he’s 45 or 50 years old in that pic. Wow
      Fists_of_Fury Fists_of_Fury likes this.

Comment

Guillermo, is probably going to take another dive, because that would supplement the loss of money from the financial agreement that Rigo had with PBC ; I reference stepping-aside in order for the unifications between Donaire vs. Casimero to take place. I dont even think that Rigondeaux will demand VADA testing, nor do I have any knowledge if Rigo is even participating with Anti-Doping.

Comment

Rigo looks like he's aging faster than Biden.

Comment

I just want to see Inoue and Casimero go at it by at least early next year.
            NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

I hope Rigo wins this. Would like to see the old timer get a couple more top performances in
              garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Want Donaire vs Casimero but this was always a good matchup as well

Comment

Donaire and his wife can go fuk themselves

Comment

Chris Colbert vs Xavier Martinez is a good fight, Martinez will bring relentless Pressure for sure hopefully that is next

Comment

Working...
                    X