No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Dixon Blasts Out Moises Flores in 47 Seconds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Dixon Blasts Out Moises Flores in 47 Seconds

Uprising Promotions super featherweight Carlos Dixon (12-1, 9 KOs) faced his toughest professional test on Friday night, squaring off against former world title challenger Moises Flores (25-4-1, 17 KOs) at the Iroquois Amphitheater in his hometown of Louisville, Kentucky. To say he passed with flying colors would be a massive understatement, as the fast rising Dixon needed just 47 seconds to dispose of his opposition.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Had never heard of Dixon before but saw pictures of the weigh-in and Chucky looked terrible, like he hadn't trained at all for the fight. Based on his performance he probably didn't. I still remember his farce of a fight with Rigo...

Comment

i saw that live and i was pissed!!!!

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Had never heard of Dixon before but saw pictures of the weigh-in and Chucky looked terrible, like he hadn't trained at all for the fight. Based on his performance he probably didn't. I still remember his farce of a fight with Rigo...

Comment

I remember Rigo knocking out Flores in 1 round then Flores faked an injury and it was called a no contest. Quite laughable. It will always be Rigo KO1 in reality though. Nash out.

Comment

Flores is definitely washed now

Comment

Rigo was awarded the KO vs Flores after a clear punch just after the bell but the Referee said it was an illegal punch yet the review contradicted that and Rigo wins anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X