Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrian Granados Confident: I Will Stop Conor Benn!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrian Granados Confident: I Will Stop Conor Benn!

Adrian Granados is confident that he can inflict a first loss on Conor Benn inside the distance and believes a victory can edge him towards a world title shot.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No you’re not Adrian, you’re coming as the sacrificial lamb once again, you’re coming to pad up Benns record, and its your fault too for accepting these “wanna prove something” fights.

Comment

This is a step up from vargas, be it not a massive one, benn needs the experience, granados was solid contender and will give Benn a decent scrap, but Benn should be winning this, youth, speed and power should ultimately prevail. Itd be a very good win if benn can stop him late on if anyting.

Comment

The sad thing is benn is actually getting better fights them Terrance Crawford.

Comment

Benn has just about too much of everything for Granados but he always comes to fight so I’m not taking anything away from Granados but he has seen his best days. Get paid an get out should be the motto! Benn probably will still not accomplish a great deal world wide due to the deep talented division. There are a bunch of killers here and not all have even surfaced yet!

Comment

Benn needs to call out Jarron Ennis after this fight

Comment

Adrian, u can't stop a soft boiled egg

Comment

Working...
              X