Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cobbs: Tired Of Seeing Old Fighters, YouTubers, Up To Next Mega Superstar To Shut All That Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cobbs: Tired Of Seeing Old Fighters, YouTubers, Up To Next Mega Superstar To Shut All That Down

Blair 'The Flair' Cobbs is putting the weight on his shoulders to rescue boxing from further investing into the sideshow aspect. The unbeaten welterweight prospect carried that mentality into his latest performance, a sensational fifth-round stoppage of veteran trialhorse Brad Solomon. Cobbs picked up his best win to date in the process, in the opening bout of a DAZN quadrupleheader last month from UTEP's Don Haskins Center in El Paso, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Never heard of him lol

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
      Never heard of him lol
      His back story is worth a read.

Comment

Blair the Flair is very entertaining and his back-story is incredible. I've been watching his fights since I came across him in 2018 and heard his story.
        He's a much better showman than he is a boxer. He has improved, but defensive frailties lead me to believe as soon as he steps up he's getting goomed.

Still, it's all part of the entertainment.

Comment

The best don’t fight the best so we are stuck with old fighters and youtubers what a disgrace
          4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X