Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Triller To Present 'TrillerVerz' Monthly Boxing Series From MSG Beginning August 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Triller To Present 'TrillerVerz' Monthly Boxing Series From MSG Beginning August 3

Boxing is back in New York and with a Tuesday night fight series. Triller is set to present monthly shows from Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York City beginning Tuesday, August 3. Triller co-owner Ryan Kavanaugh informed BoxingScene.com on Thursday of the forthcoming 'TrillerVerz' series--a collaboration of boxing events and Verzuz battles immediately to follow--confirming news that was first reported by ESPN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well it’s not network tv but I’ll take it. Looks like I’m getting the triller app.
    Boxing is roaring back in the USA and I like it

Comment

Mismatches and Verzuz battles for 300 bucks? Sign me the **** up
      TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Not the slightest bit of interest. Triller should stick to old men in sideshow fights with the trashiest content they can find to support it. Slap fights, twerking and drug use etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Well it’s not network tv but I’ll take it. Looks like I’m getting the triller app.
          Boxing is roaring back in the USA and I like it
          Says the clown who trashes DAZN. Hypocrite, go hide behind another man to insult me for calling you out. Since you lack the spine to do it yourself. So scared of me its comedy at this point, simply because I call you out on your bs.

Comment

The musical aspects don't interest me, I don't have anything against the celebrity fights but they don't interest me either. Triller has some decent fights but it's not enough for me to pay for access to the app, PPVs or subscribe to their channel. If their efforts lead to more boxing fans, then more power to them.

Comment

Working...
            X