Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Would Like To Face Gabe Rosado in September or October

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Would Like To Face Gabe Rosado in September or October

At 24 years old, undefeated Tijuana puncher Jaime Munguia is looking for the biggest fights possible. Munguia captured gold at 154-pounds, where he held the WBO world title. He moved up last year to the middleweight ranks - where he's motivated to capture another belt.
    [Click Here To Read More]

fight andrade or charlo. this ducking business is getting boring

Comment

Gabe can win this one. Not saying he’s the favourite by any means but it’s a winnable fight for him.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Gabe can win this one. Not saying he’s the favourite by any means but it’s a winnable fight for him.
        This I agree with I personally thought he deserved the nod against Danny Jacob's and could see Mungia getting the nod in a tough fight if it goes to the cards because of politics and not performance

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

This I agree with I personally thought he deserved the nod against Danny Jacob's and could see Mungia getting the nod in a tough fight if it goes to the cards because of politics and not performance
          Same here. I had him beating Jacobs myself, pretty uneventful fight though with a lot of swing rounds. Gabe did enough IMO though.

Comment

I'd rather see him fight Bek Bully tbh.

BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              At 24 years old, undefeated Tijuana puncher Jaime Munguia is looking for the biggest fights possible. Munguia captured gold at 154-pounds, where he held the WBO world title. He moved up last year to the middleweight ranks - where he's motivated to capture another belt.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Why?……why why why?? Who wants to see him against a two legged punching bag? Rosado is barely a gatekeeper.
              Themanager Themanager likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AeroED View Post
                fight andrade or charlo. this ducking business is getting boring
                Aren't Charlo and Andrade ducking each other DOE???

Comment

Seeking a championship at middleweight. Has been #1 in WBO for a while but refuses to fight Andrade. Gabe Rosado is a big ticket seller though and Andrade is boring according to some. No point in fighting for the title!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Aren't Charlo and Andrade ducking each other DOE???

nope. Charlo is ducking andrade. He turmed down 7 million.

GGG is ducking andrade. Dazn is trying to force ggg to figjt him.

Munguia is clearly ducking andrade. He keeps passing on his wbo title shot.

Andrade aint ducking nobody at 160 and these 3 facts prove that

Comment

Working...
                    X