Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: Usyk is Really Hard Fight For Joshua, It's Really Dangerous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew: Usyk is Really Hard Fight For Joshua, It's Really Dangerous

Former cruiserweight champion Tony Bellew is very familiar with the abilities of Oleksandr Usyk. In the final fight of his pro career in 2018, Bellew was brutally knocked out by Usyk. Usyk unified the entire cruiserweight division, and then officially moved up to heavyweight in 2019.
    [Click Here To Read More]

There's only one good thing about reading what Bellew has to say, and that is that you dont have to hear him speak.

Comment

Not a big fan of Pretty Ricky Conlan but in this case I agree, Usyk is indeed a threat
      Boxing Goat Boxing Goat likes this.

Comment

I just dont see where anybody thinks Usyk is the same guy as he was at Cruiserweight. He was dominant below 200 pounds but in 2 fights at heavyweight he looks like he is too small to create problems for ANY of the better fighters at heavyweight. I'd probably pick a Kownacki type guy to beat him.

Comment

Usyk has some hidden power. But most of the time he's on his feet and throwing shots to score points. Joshua is more of a boxer puncher so it might give Usyk a chance to sit down on some punches and use some of that power.

Comment

There's a 150 million dollar fight hanging in the balance. Can Usyk win a decision against Joshua? Feels like it could be a Hatton-Collazo situation.

Comment

AJ needs to make a statement in this fight and take Usyk in 1 damn round.

Comment

Is Usyk the same guy who got gift decision from Chisora? Chisora the old guy who is the same height as Usyk? He got manhandle by a man of the same height. Out punched. Out powered. Usyk gassed like an old cadillac in the desert. This is the guy Bellew the bum says is going to beat the gigantic Anthony Joshua who would KO Chisora out flat? I'm sure it has nothing to do with Bellew getting knocked out like a disobedient wife by Pillow Punching Usyk.

Comment

Cant wait to see which group is right - Usyk is does not belong in the HWs vs Usyk has what it takes to beat Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                    I just dont see where anybody thinks Usyk is the same guy as he was at Cruiserweight. He was dominant below 200 pounds but in 2 fights at heavyweight he looks like he is too small to create problems for ANY of the better fighters at heavyweight. I'd probably pick a Kownacki type guy to beat him.

this, his power dropped off a lot in the move up. cruiser he was a great fighter and agile, fast, his power was good there.

at heavy he looks sluggish and has no power, hes already up there in age too. Against chisora he made chisora look like a strong bull with huge thudding punches, there was just so much difference in power and strength and chisora is shot

only way that AJ has any problems with usyk is if he gives him too much respect and spars with him, if he puts on pressure there is too much size, strength and power difference
                    billeau2 billeau2 siablo14 siablo14 like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X