Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Still Feels He Beat Mayweather in 2007, Says Rematch Would Be Huge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Still Feels He Beat Mayweather in 2007, Says Rematch Would Be Huge

Oscar De La Hoya believes he can bring plenty of dinero to the table when it comes to a potential meeting with Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

it would be huge, if this was 2007/2008.
    Delahoya needs to take a nap.
    woftam woftam likes this.

Comment

I truly dislike Mayweather but fishnets is being delusional.

He had a good fight and could go in his direction if his stamina hadn't fade late but in reality it was a clear 115-113 for Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by patrick_p View Post
        I truly dislike Mayweather but fishnets is being delusional.

He had a good fight and could go in his direction if his stamina hadn't fade late but in reality it was a clear 115-113 for Mayweather.
        I had it 8 to 4 in favor of Mayweather and I wanted Oscar to win, I lost money on that fight.
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Oscar u should rematch Pacquiao. Since u lost quit like a yellow dog against him lol

Comment

who the hell would want to watch these two old dogs fight it out again, when you are done u are done, great careers but sparing is sparing

Comment

I wouldn’t mind seeing a exhibition between two old washed boxers like Tyson vs Jones. The whole boxing vs mma thing was only interesting because of mayweather and mcgregor’s personalities. Other than that it should stop.

Comment

Oscar has a right to feel that he beat Floyd.

Floyd's pop's said after the fight he thought Oscar won, and that was a faded Oscar vs. prime Floyd

Hell run it back for old times sake.

Comment

This rematch is better than MMA/YouTbe exhibition

Comment

Add this to the list of DLH's lies & double talk. Let me test the people's knowledge, who remembers when Oscar basically admitted he lost?

In the post fight interview he thought he won, then later on he thought he lost, now he's back to thinking he won again. Lol

Oscar is one of those people bases how he feels off who he's around.

Comment

Working...
                    X