Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Need To Have Stamina For Spence, Ensure I Don't Fall Short

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Need To Have Stamina For Spence, Ensure I Don't Fall Short

Errol Spence Jr. wound up winning the Manny Pacquiao sweepstakes. The WBC and IBF welterweight champion Spence (27-0, 21 KOs) will face boxing's only eight-division champion in Pacquiao (62-7-2, 39 KOs) on Aug. 21 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on FOX Sports pay per view.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like #48 wants use PEDs again. Boys hooked on that Toradol +

Comment

Paradigm signed you to fight McGregor! If not for Dustin Poirier, we know what time it was! Now you're in court because Paradigm also signed for you to fight Mikey! Lol!

Comment

He’s going to need much more than that. Spence isn’t just going to fight recklessly. He’s going to be cerebral with his approach and break Pacquiao down.

Comment

I wish back the best in retirement because I seriously believe Spence stops him and sends him packing to the presidency

Comment

Bingo! He hit the hammer on the head and it's something that I've been saying all along. This fight is coming down to conditioning.

Can the 42 year old legend match the stamina, workrate, punch output and cardio conditioning of the much younger Erroll Spence,Jr? If he can then he has a very good chance of winning but if not, then he could end up in some serious trouble.

If Manny gasses in this fight, then he won't get a second wind because Spence would be all over him. At that point, Pac may get stopped. That's why he has to a become a Bernard Hopkins and pace himself in this fight and not shoot his load too soon and too early.
            mxtali mxtali likes this.

Comment

When I think of this fight, I think about the fight manny had against cotto. Pacman is taking this fight very serious, add this to spence's struggles in making welterweight and the odds become closer.
              Not a bad idea to put some money down on Manny.

Comment

Pacquiao is in a world of trouble. He thinks his speed will overwhelm Spence. He's dead wrong. Spence is going to keep distance in the early fight, use his great jab and length, then break the old Pacquiao down in the later rounds. I see a corner stoppage rounds 8-10.

Comment

I believe stamina is key in this fight for him.

Not saying Manny having great stamina for this fight guarantees a win, but gassing out halfway into the fight like he did against Thurman pretty much guarantees a lost against Spence.

Comment

A good rebuttal to Mayweather, but yeah, which athletes in any sport have ever made as much money as these two?

I can't think of any, perhaps one or two from the nba, I don't know.

If the likes of Mike Tyson and Sugar Ray Leonard were around the time of May and Pac, they could've made even more.

Comment

Working...
                    X