Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lyndon Arthur: I Can Adapt Too, I'd Beat Anthony Yarde in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lyndon Arthur: I Can Adapt Too, I'd Beat Anthony Yarde in Rematch

Lyndon Arthur says he would rather move towards a world title fight rather than have his rematch with Anthony Yarde later this year. Arthur beat Yarde for the Commonwealth light-heavyweight titles last December in what many viewed as an upset. Arthur, from Manchester, largely outboxed Yarde, who failed to land many punches until he caught Arthur in the final round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yarde won't adapt with Tunde in his corner. Same ol same ol every fight. Plan A shoulder roll.
    Plan B shoulder roll
    Plan Z.....
    GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
      Yarde won't adapt with Tunde in his corner. Same ol same ol every fight. Plan A shoulder roll.
      Plan B shoulder roll
      Plan Z.....
      I think plan Z is to yell “LiOnS iN tHe CaMp!!!!

it’s a shame because I was thoroughly impressed with Yarde took on Kovalev, I remember thinking to myself if this kid makes some adjustments, learn from a TRUE boxing Scholar and he could really become something in the LHW division.

I also think that a Smith Jr Vs Yarde Fight could be really fan friendly. Bottom line for me is Tunde has got to go. I understand loyalty, but if it stumps Progress you have a choice to make.

I don’t think That was the best Lyndon Arthur when he fought Yarde. I know Lyndon personally and whilst I can’t say he’s my friend, I’m a fan of his and I know he can do a lot more than he did.

I look forward to a rematch, but would understand if Arthur targets Joe Smith Jr tbh.

Comment

Working...
      X