Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Lubin is Only Fighter at 154 That Deserves Charlo-Castano Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer: Lubin is Only Fighter at 154 That Deserves Charlo-Castano Winner

Erickson "The Hammer" Lubin (24-1) picked picked up the biggest win of his career last Saturday night when he stopped former unified super welterweight champion Jeison "Banana" Rosario (20-3-1) in 6 rounds in Atlanta, Georgia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Castano and Charlo would ko Lubin, and in the latter's case, he already has.

Tim Tszyu would ko Lubin, probably, but Erick is a good fighter, no dissing him.

Comment

Lubin already got KTFO by Charlo in round 1. No need for a rematch. Charlo KO’s him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        Castano and Charlo would ko Lubin, and in the latter's case, he already has.

Tim Tszyu would ko Lubin, probably, but Erick is a good fighter, no dissing him.
        This is what I came to post too. Lubin makes for fun fights and is really talented but he is always 1 solid shot away from being knocked out.
        ruedboy ruedboy likes this.

Comment

I agree with Cunningham! Lubin has done enough to deserve a rematch! However, I don't really want to see that! I'd rather see Jermell move up to 160 if he beats Castano, In fact, i would like for him to fight Andrade for his title @ 160! That's the fight Andrade swerved back in the day anyway! Lubin vs. Fundora! MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
            Lubin already got KTFO by Charlo in round 1. No need for a rematch. Charlo KO’s him again.
            Yeah 4 years ago when he was 21

shxt changes in 4 years? In case you didn't realise

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post

exactly he’s one of the best prospects imo. Better than the Haneys and Shakurs of the world

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

exactly he’s one of the best prospects imo. Better than the Haneys and Shakurs of the world
                I considered him a prospect when he first fought Jermell. He's now a full-fledged contender.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post

I don’t take that clown’s posts seriously. He always has something silly to say. Can’t expect much from a guy who has Zelenoff as their avatar.

Comment

Coach Cunningham is absolutely right. Erickson has done a fine job in rebuilding his career and improving each time out. Rooting for him in the future and would love to see him be the one to dethrone the winner of Charlo-Castanő. That would be retribution for the boy!

Comment

Working...
                    X