No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Colbert - Upgrades and Opportunities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Colbert - Upgrades and Opportunities

By Cliff Rold - We may look back one day and have a good laugh at what we didn't know. It wouldn't be the first time. In the last year or so, the idea of a possible new fabulous foursome around lightweight fired up plenty of imaginations. It may play out to early expectations. Teofimo Lopez, Gervonta Davis, Devin Haney, and Ryan Garcia have all held up their end so far.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have to disagree about Davis’ three major titles. The title that he won from Barrios is a secondary title, but yes, Davis is the biggest star from the quartet.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
      I have to disagree about Davis’ three major titles. The title that he won from Barrios is a secondary title, but yes, Davis is the biggest star from the quartet.
      That's not what was written. It said "winning three major titles at Jr. lightweight." That's accurate. Won the IBF and the WBA "super" at 130 twice. Picked those words careful.
      greeneye99 greeneye99 mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Lil Bhop's career is about to take a big hit now that the LDBC have cancelled him.

Comment

Originally posted by lsma464 View Post
          Lil Bhop's career is about to take a big hit now that the LDBC have cancelled him.
          How exactly was he canceled?

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post

That's not what was written. It said "winning three major titles at Jr. lightweight." That's accurate. Won the IBF and the WBA "super" at 130 twice. Picked those words careful.
            Had to go back and reread it. I stand corrected.

Comment

Colbert is cool as ****. Bout 5 minutes into his interview on boxingvoice (lol) and I can tell this kid has a good head on his shoulders and doesn't subscribe to any of that horse**** they peddling...
              Pac=Duran Pac=Duran likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                Colbert is cool as ****. Bout 5 minutes into his interview on boxingvoice (lol) and I can tell this kid has a good head on his shoulders and doesn't subscribe to any of that horse**** they peddling...
                Agreed. I really like his attitude so far. He doesn’t come off as arrogant and annoying as Stevenson.
                greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

Agreed. I really like his attitude so far. He doesn’t come off as arrogant and annoying as Stevenson.
                  Yeah, I just finished it. Usually, I wouldn't watch an interview that long but I enjoyed hearing his honest opinions and listening to him clown everyone. Calling Danny Garcia a Haymon boy, getting all heated yelling at Ness about Wilder nonsense among many other brutally honest things he was expressing. I've been keeping an eye on him since the Netflix CounterPunch documentary but I am now a full-blown ride-or-die Colbert backer.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Yeah, I just finished it. Usually, I wouldn't watch an interview that long but I enjoyed hearing his honest opinions and listening to him clown everyone. Calling Danny Garcia a Haymon boy, getting all heated yelling at Ness about Wilder nonsense among many other brutally honest things he was expressing. I've been keeping an eye on him since the Netflix CounterPunch documentary but I am now a full-blown ride-or-die Colbert backer.
                    Me too. Colbert ride or die. Could be the next star
                    Curt Henning Curt Henning likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X