Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder Grinds Hard For Tyson Fury Trilogy Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Deontay Wilder Grinds Hard For Tyson Fury Trilogy Showdown

Deontay Wilder Training Photos Gallery - Former longtime heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder laid down the gauntlet in a video posted to his Instagram this week, as the power-puncher displayed the measures he is taking in training camp to regain his title on Saturday, July 24 in a trilogy showdown against Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury live on pay-per-view from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder the coward is going to get smashed
    brown_knight06 brown_knight06 likes this.

Comment

that guy is showing wilder a picture of his walk on costume for III on his phone, wilder does not look pleased
      sege64 sege64 eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Bonduu, I can understand you like who you like, and you don't like who you don't like. That's boxing. But the term "coward" really doesn't apply to either of the combatants in this matchup. They are both physically tough, brave individuals.

Comment

I guess that's his home gym?

WTF is he doing training there? Should by down a proper gym surrounded by fighters.

Looks like a bunch of yes men with some expensive equipment.

Comment

He may still get knocked the hell out! At least don’t be all on the couch with a woman before you enter the ring this time, whoever allowed that to happen got the game F U’ed! Seriously
            Last edited by hitmanjosh; 06-30-2021, 03:57 PM.
            JATExTHAxSNAKE JATExTHAxSNAKE likes this.

Comment

I hope he's ready mentally.
              nino brown21 nino brown21 likes this.

Comment

I am really disgusted by what Wilder said affer his last fight, as many of boxing fan .

I still think wilder has a good chance to surprise Fury. Tyson really need to focus on this fight because I really feel Wilder is All-in, he has nothing to lose and everything to win.

Comment

That picture with the green belt there in the back is a little outdated. (by over a year now)

Comment

Fury got this guy so scared he wont even leave his house to train!
                    sege64 sege64 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X