Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos Warns: Teofimo Lopez is Gonna Get a Rude Awakening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos Warns: Teofimo Lopez is Gonna Get a Rude Awakening

By Thomas Gerbasi - George Kambosos Jr. is not going home. Not yet. Despite the uncertainty around a date for his challenge of undisputed lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez Jr. after their June 19 bout was called off due to Lopez testing positive for the coronavirus, the Australian challenger is not in Sydney with his wife and two kids, relaxing after more than three months away in America while he waits to be rescheduled.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“We all know America is the Mecca of boxing,” he said. “This is the place you're gonna make it and it's funny because if you actually look back at my American debut, I said it exactly - America's the place to make it, and if you're gonna make it, you'll make it here. Well, we're here now and we're one victory away from becoming a global superstar and a superstar in the U.S.”

Well said young man well said. I like this young fighter from down under.

Comment

Kambo is a road warrior, he gets a point or two for that. He's right about America as a boxing Mecca. Anywhere else, if you beat the hometown bully, they'll run you out of town. In America, they make you a star.

Comment

rude awakening? why whats he gona do, stick something up his ass while hes sleeping

Comment

so this kid is going to takeover the takeover kid, this should be interesting

Comment

Still think selby beat kambosos til this day

Lopez is gonna smoke him

Comment

“I don't think he's as invested in this whole fight,” said Kambosos of Lopez. “He's had to take the money and he doesn't really care because he's talking about everyone else except for Kambosos. He might say he's focused on Kambosos, but we know that's not true. And I said it to him in his face. We had the press conference and the next day we had a go at each other again, and I said it to him. He goes, ‘I see something in you.’ I said, ‘You know what you see? You see yourself in the (Vasiliy) Lomachenko fight, a hungry underdog. I'm the underdog and I'm coming to take what's yours.’ I believe he feels that this is the kind of fight where he wants to get it out of the way.”
              Elite trash talking. I can't help but be a fan even though he's a significant underdog. It is true that Teo has been distracted.
              nino brown21 nino brown21 likes this.

Comment

Kambosos is tailor-made for
                Lopez

Comment

Love his confidence. He just does not have the talent to back up anything he is saying especially against Teo. Anybody who squeaked out a decision against Selby is fodder for Teo.

Comment

My money is on Teo but in this great sport you never know what could happen on the night.......upsets do occur from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                    X