Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder III - Pay-Per-View Undercard Made Official

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder III - Pay-Per-View Undercard Made Official

Four big heavyweight fights in one historic night at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Three can't-miss heavyweight showdowns have been added to the televised PPV undercard of the highly anticipated third fight between WBC and lineal heavyweight world champion Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury and former heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice under card wasn't expecting that. What's the guy that Ajagba is fighting like?

Ajagba could be a force at heavy if he keeps improving. Nigerian power is real.

Comment

Thing promised, done! Ladies and Gentlemen, Event of the Year!
      Last edited by Joeboxeo; 06-29-2021, 01:12 PM.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
        Nice under card wasn't expecting that. What's the guy that Ajagba is fighting like?

Ajagba could be a force at heavy if he keeps improving. Nigerian power is real.
        Frank Sanchez is the cuban version of Ajagba IMO and this is the fight I was hoping to see each of them in. AWESOME undercard

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Frank Sanchez is the cuban version of Ajagba IMO and this is the fight I was hoping to see each of them in. AWESOME undercard
          Nice ill watch the full thing then.

Big time Heavyweight boxing is back.
          Joeboxeo Joeboxeo likes this.

Comment

wow awesome undercard. best undercard I can remember since ever.

Comment

This undercard is looking good, can't wait to see kownacki and helenius 2 and Sanchez against ajagba should be a great fight aswell, not seen much of Anderson's opponent though tbh, but he doesn't seem very active for a guy who's been boxing for 14 years and only has 22 fights, he's regularly been a sparring partner for the Klitschko's though so he must have a bit about him, but only half his opponent's have winning records so he's clearly somehow not been tested during his 14 year pro career

Comment

Ajagba vs Sanchez is damn good

Helenius vs Kownacki ain't bad but I do kind of regard both as contenders, ain't neither going to be a champion.

Who TF are them other twos?

Comment

Great undercard. I'm definitely watching all these fights.

Comment

WAR The Nordic Nightmare ,WAR Ajagba & WAR Big Baby Anderson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by Brother Mouzone; 06-29-2021, 02:18 PM.
                    Castilo Castilo mlac mlac like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X