Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kambosos On Father/Trainer of Teofimo Lopez: The Guy Is Bozo The Clown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kambosos On Father/Trainer of Teofimo Lopez: The Guy Is Bozo The Clown

George Kambosos Jr. did not mince words when he was recently asked about how he felt about the trainer and father of Teofimo Lopez Jr. after the biggest fight of his life was postponed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wouldn’t have thought the Australians knew who bozo the clown was lol. Highly amusing
    Last edited by Oldskoolg; 06-29-2021, 09:47 AM.
    War Room War Room GucciGod GucciGod like this.

Comment

What’s clown shit is talkin’ disrespectful to your opponents Father who is old enough to be your Father!!!...Losin’ focus on your opponent...you’ve already lost the fight!!!...
      Last edited by Donnie Herrera; 06-29-2021, 08:46 AM.

Comment

He is but still a few pegs below Angel that's for sure. With all these bullshiet exhibitions I'd pay a couple bucks for a Teo Sr,Angel and Rueben Guerrero showdown. Think Valdez's pops is the only level headed cat out there.

Comment

"His son just cost Triller millions of dollars. Your son just f----- up a huge event and you’ve got the [nerve] to show your face around?

I’m looking forward to seeing the [Teofimo vs. Loma] rematch, but guess what, it won’t be for any belts. "
          ...man, this Kambosos is an elite level trash talker. I really like this guy's swag - and I mean, he's telling the truth about Triller.

Ol CM Punk looking MF'er dropping pipe bombs on Teo who's looking sawft as hell.

I am so tempted to drop a $20 on the guy. Just because.
          kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
            He is but still a few pegs below Angel that's for sure. With all these bullshiet exhibitions I'd pay a couple bucks for a Teo Sr,Angel and Rueben Guerrero showdown. Think Valdez's pops is the only level headed cat out there.
            Yoel Judah is fairly laid back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post
              Boots Ennis Dad seems to have a fairly level head on him too

Comment

Teofimo Management Wants Lomachenko To Agree To Stipulations For Rematch
                Boxing News 24
                June 28, 2021
                By Jeff Aronow

Vasily Lomachenko will need to agree to concessions to get the rematch that he so badly wants against lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez. It appears that Teofimo’s management is going to play hardball with Loma in negotiating this fight.

Whether Teofimo’s management is taking this approach because they don’t really want the rematch with Lomachenko or if it’s a case of bitter revenge is unclear.

Whatever victory Teo and his team get from being the A-side could be fleeting if Lomachenko destroys him in the rematch.

For the two-time Olympic gold medalist Lomachenko (15-2, 11 KOs) to get the rematch with Teofimo, he’ll need to agree to the same deal that he gave Teo last October.

Teofimo (16-0, 12 KOs) received 1.35 million for his guaranteed purse for his fight against then WBA/WBC Franchise/WBO lightweight champion Lomachenko on ESPN pay-per-view.

In a take it or leave it offer, Teofimo’s manager Dave McWater wants Lomachenko to agree to that same $1.35 million deal for him to get the rematch. If Loma refuses, he won’t get the fight and will have to look elsewhere for opponents.

“We’ll do that fight tomorrow as long as Lomachenko agrees to fight for what we did. $1.35 million,” said Teofimo Lopez’s manager Dave McWater to The Athletic.

“We took that first fight without a rematch clause and got treated like s*** throughout. So [Loma] can fight us on pay-per-view, take the same money we did, or otherwise go f*** himself,” said McWater.

It’s unclear what kind of purse Teofimo will receive for the rematch with Lomachenko, but it could dwarf his. Loma will still do well from the pay-per-view upside, so it’s not as if he’ll get very little for the fight.

The end game could be bad for Teofimo, though, because if he gets humiliated by Lomachenko, it’s going to be a bitter pill for him to swallow.

The A-side money split could be little solace to Teofimo if Lomachenko does a number on him by trouncing him in the rematch.

McWater isn’t saying the obvious, but there’s a genuine possibility that Teofimo could be embarrassed by Lomachenko and made to quit like some of his other opponents. Whatever Teofimo did last time against Lomachenko will be meaningless in the second fight.

If Lomachenko trounces Teofimo, he will see the roles reversed again, with Teo being offered the small money. It might be foolish at that point for Teofimo to take the third fight with Lomachenko because of what could happen to him.

We just saw what a rejuvenated Lomachenko did to Teofimo’s former opponent Masayoshi Nakatani last Saturday night in stopping him in the ninth round.

Assuming Lomachenko does the same thing to Teofimo, it’s going to put the New Yorker in a position where he’ll need to make a critical career decision.

Will Teofimo try and avenge the loss by fighting Lomachenko in a trilogy match, or does he walk away without attempting to avenge the defeat?

If Teofimo chooses to fight Loma again, he could see his career imploded with another embarrassing defeat.

Losing once to Lomachenko would be bad enough, but if Teofimo gets banjoed a second time, it could be game over for him.

Lomachenko Willing To Give Concessions

“I always told in the boxing ring, only legacy,” Lomachenko said when told that Teofimo’s agent said that they had taken the concessions last time and that he would have to take the concessions this time.

“My wish is to have a rematch,” said Lomachenko about him wanting a second fight against Teofimo. “Of course, I want revenge. I will be happy to have a rematch.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Teofimo Management Wants Lomachenko To Agree To Stipulations For Rematch
                  Boxing News 24
                  June 28, 2021
                  By Jeff Aronow

Vasily Lomachenko will need to agree to concessions to get the rematch that he so badly wants against lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez. It appears that Teofimo’s management is going to play hardball with Loma in negotiating this fight.

Whether Teofimo’s management is taking this approach because they don’t really want the rematch with Lomachenko or if it’s a case of bitter revenge is unclear.

Whatever victory Teo and his team get from being the A-side could be fleeting if Lomachenko destroys him in the rematch.

For the two-time Olympic gold medalist Lomachenko (15-2, 11 KOs) to get the rematch with Teofimo, he’ll need to agree to the same deal that he gave Teo last October.

Teofimo (16-0, 12 KOs) received 1.35 million for his guaranteed purse for his fight against then WBA/WBC Franchise/WBO lightweight champion Lomachenko on ESPN pay-per-view.

In a take it or leave it offer, Teofimo’s manager Dave McWater wants Lomachenko to agree to that same $1.35 million deal for him to get the rematch. If Loma refuses, he won’t get the fight and will have to look elsewhere for opponents.

“We’ll do that fight tomorrow as long as Lomachenko agrees to fight for what we did. $1.35 million,” said Teofimo Lopez’s manager Dave McWater to The Athletic.

“We took that first fight without a rematch clause and got treated like s*** throughout. So [Loma] can fight us on pay-per-view, take the same money we did, or otherwise go f*** himself,” said McWater.

It’s unclear what kind of purse Teofimo will receive for the rematch with Lomachenko, but it could dwarf his. Loma will still do well from the pay-per-view upside, so it’s not as if he’ll get very little for the fight.

The end game could be bad for Teofimo, though, because if he gets humiliated by Lomachenko, it’s going to be a bitter pill for him to swallow.

The A-side money split could be little solace to Teofimo if Lomachenko does a number on him by trouncing him in the rematch.

McWater isn’t saying the obvious, but there’s a genuine possibility that Teofimo could be embarrassed by Lomachenko and made to quit like some of his other opponents. Whatever Teofimo did last time against Lomachenko will be meaningless in the second fight.

If Lomachenko trounces Teofimo, he will see the roles reversed again, with Teo being offered the small money. It might be foolish at that point for Teofimo to take the third fight with Lomachenko because of what could happen to him.

We just saw what a rejuvenated Lomachenko did to Teofimo’s former opponent Masayoshi Nakatani last Saturday night in stopping him in the ninth round.

Assuming Lomachenko does the same thing to Teofimo, it’s going to put the New Yorker in a position where he’ll need to make a critical career decision.

Will Teofimo try and avenge the loss by fighting Lomachenko in a trilogy match, or does he walk away without attempting to avenge the defeat?

If Teofimo chooses to fight Loma again, he could see his career imploded with another embarrassing defeat.

Losing once to Lomachenko would be bad enough, but if Teofimo gets banjoed a second time, it could be game over for him.

Lomachenko Willing To Give Concessions

“I always told in the boxing ring, only legacy,” Lomachenko said when told that Teofimo’s agent said that they had taken the concessions last time and that he would have to take the concessions this time.

“My wish is to have a rematch,” said Lomachenko about him wanting a second fight against Teofimo. “Of course, I want revenge. I will be happy to have a rematch.”

Loma will say yes to anything reasonable just to get that fight ... All he cares now is to woop that SOB ass ..
                  BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

Boots Ennis Dad seems to have a fairly level head on him too
                    Thurman Rejects Vergil Ortiz & Jaron Ennis Fights
                    June 26, 2021

Thurman Rejects Jaron Ennis Fight

“Like I said, if anything is presented to me, then I’ll look at it,” Thurman said when told that Jaron Ennis has called him out.

“These young bucks have not been presented yet. I still think they’re climbing the ladder. I think they know they belong with the best fighters in the world. They’re starting to build their name and get their recognition.

“The young man that you just mentioned [Jaron Ennis], he might be on Showtime. I’ve never heard of him.

“Lipinets never impressed me,” said Thurman when told that Jaron Ennis recently stopped Sergey Lipinets in the sixth round on April 10th.

It’s hard to take Thurman seriously when he says he’s “never heard” of Jaron Ennis before. Thurman sounds like he’s purposefully disingenuous as a way to avoid another young lion that’s looking to beat him.

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...-fights/181560

"I've never heard of him!" LMAO!!! COWARD!!!

Get em up Get em up likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X