Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez Trilogy Slated For Oct. 16 In USA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Francisco Estrada vs. Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez Trilogy Slated For Oct. 16 In USA

The frontrunner for 2021 fight of the year will add a third chapter to its enthralling rivalry. Juan Francisco Estrada and Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez are potentially slated to face off October 16 in the United States, Matchroom Boxing head Eddie Hearn revealed in an interview with IFL.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thanks to the usual Texas judging, a past prime Choc is gonna have to beat this guy a third time? SMH
    TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Its the year of the trilogy, WAR CHOCOLATITO, WAR BRONZE-BOMBER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Its the year of the trilogy, WAR CHOCOLATITO, WAR BRONZE-BOMBER!!!
        You messed up the whole post mentioning "my suit drained my legs" Wilder

Comment

Boxing politics FKD over Rungvisai, who should be fighting Choco or Estrada. He beat them both and it was his turn.
          TinAgeOfBoxing TinAgeOfBoxing likes this.

Comment

Can't ****ing wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              Thanks to the usual Texas judging, a past prime Choc is gonna have to beat this guy a third time? SMH
              Yeah, no kidding. It’s seriously effed up.

Comment

If it's in Texas, I want Estrada to win by robbery so that he can rematch Rungvisai.

Comment

Really looking forward to seeing this third War between these two Legends of the Ring
                  1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Hearn spending DAZN money on child fights, girl fights and mismatches.

Comment

Working...
                    X