Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mario Barrios Vows To Return "Better Than Ever" After First Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mario Barrios Vows To Return "Better Than Ever" After First Defeat

Junior welterweight Mario "El Azteca" Barrios (26-1, 17 KOs) tasted his first career defeat on Saturday night, when he was stopped in eleven round by Gervonta "Tank" Davis (25-0, 24 KOs) at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'll be watching him again. He was entertaining and that's all that matters. **** that undefeated record crap, it means nothing.

Comment

Needs to move up to 147, may be able to take a punch better.

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
        Needs to move up to 147, may be able to take a punch better.
        Kick a man while he’s down. Your parents raised you well, they must be proud of you
        greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

I thought Barrios was just naturally bigger but Once i found out that was his 5th weight class moving uo I automatically knew he was getting stopped, Tank didn’t fight someone “bigger “ than him. He stopped someone his own size. Big deal

Comment

This Texan fought like the Aztec warrior he is. I was very impressed with his heart and most importantly how he fought back after being hurt and knocked down twice. He came back to sting tank like no one else. He should stick around 140 and attempt to make some fights over at top rank and make a run for #1 contender for the wbo, wbc, or ibf
            greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Is there something in the haymon/froid contract where a fighter thats clearly there to lose has to hype up the guy who whooped him?
              bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

He needs to change trainers

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                  He needs to change trainers
                  Fighters don't need to always switch trainers after getting whipped. No trainer could have made much difference. Tank Davis is just a great fighter. He's just as fast as he is strong, and just as smart as he is fast. Together, that's a whole lot for any fighter or any trainer to overcome

Comment

barrios would easily beat taylor. tank picked the harder fight. barrios will prob be champ for the next 10 plus years at 140 and 147

Comment

Working...
                    X