Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Batyr Akhmedov: My Plan is To Fight For The World Title Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Batyr Akhmedov: My Plan is To Fight For The World Title Next

State Farm Arena, Atlanta - hard-hitting Batyr Akhmedov (9-1, 8KOs) scored a TKO victory over former world champion Argenis Mendez (25-7-3, 12 KOs) in a 12-round WBA super lightweight title eliminator. Mendez suffered a right hand injury and did not get off his stool to come out for the ninth round. The official time of the stoppage was 3:00 of round number eight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Regular World title that is......

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      The Regular World title that is......
      Lol yep, and Tank will vacate it once he moves down so Ahkmedov will fight for it. But once/if Taylor leaves 140, he should be in line for the actual title...Who knows, maybe the WBA ends up making him the "super" champ without actually fighting for the title smh.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Lol yep, and Tank will vacate it once he moves down so Ahkmedov will fight for it. But once/if Taylor leaves 140, he should be in line for the actual title...Who knows, maybe the WBA ends up making him the "super" champ without actually fighting for the title smh.
        Akhmedov-Ismael Barroso II for the vacant title

Comment

Akhmedov-Ismael Barroso II for the vacant title
          LOL, don't give the WBA any ideas. How about Russell vs Akhmedov??

Comment

LOL, don't give the WBA any ideas. How about Russell vs Akhmedov??
            Russell beats the **** out of Akhmedov

Comment

Russell beats the **** out of Akhmedov
              I'd love to see it. We can't crown these youngsters until they put in the work....Ps, I'm just messing, I've been crowning Ennis for a while and crowned Teofimo before he fought a serious threat LOL.

But let's see Russell in with some sort of threat. Russell vs Matias>>>>>>>>>

Comment

This would be a good fight for Tank if he decided to defend his title at 140.

I would like to note something to put into perspective for those who are saying the WBA regular title isn’t a real title. The only WBA title holder who is required to make mandatory defenses is the Regular champion. The super champion can sit back and duck all mandatories until the WBA decided to mandate the regular title holder to face the super champion. This is completely random and a WBA super title holder can sit on his title and pick all of his fights while the regular title holder is forced to fight mandatories.

I just wanted to note that for everyone to gain perspective.

Comment

I'd love to see it. We can't crown these youngsters until they put in the work....Ps, I'm just messing, I've been crowning Ennis for a while and crowned Teofimo before he fought a serious threat LOL.

But let's see Russell in with some sort of threat. Russell vs Matias>>>>>>>>>
                  Sounds brutal.......

Comment

Akmedov vs Alberto Puello coming up

Comment

Working...
                    X