Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Morrell Blasts Out Mario Cazares in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Morrell Blasts Out Mario Cazares in One Round

Morrell, Cazares Fight Photos Gallery - Cuban sensation and unbeaten WBA Super Middleweight Champion David Morrell Jr. (5-0, 4 KOs) defeated challenger Mario Cazares (12-1, 5 KOs) with a knockout just 2:32 in to the first round of their contest that headlined FOX PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes on Sunday from The Armory in Minneapolis. (photos by Sean Michael Ham)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Morrell is potentially a special fighter IMO.

Comment

Amazing win for Morrell. He's just beat the, who beat the man - Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Morrell is potentially a special fighter IMO.
        I’d like to think so. Only five fights in. The kid has the ability; but too often, when things come fast and easy, they disappear just as quickly. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

I’d like to think so. Only five fights in. The kid has the ability; but too often, when things come fast and easy, they disappear just as quickly. Time will tell.
          He certainly has the talent IMO, I’d like to see him in with a guy like Dirrell next.

Comment

He certainly has the talent IMO, I’d like to see him in with a guy like Dirrell next.
            Dirrell has been pretty inactive, and he hasn’t fought since December 2019. I guess it would be a good fight for Morrell at this stage.

Comment

He's fighting Ryder next and I like that fight. Not convinced Morrell beats him as easily as some tend to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

Dirrell has been pretty inactive, and he hasn’t fought since December 2019. I guess it would be a good fight for Morrell at this stage.
                I meant Anthony Dirrell. He fought earlier this year. Either Dirrell would be a good learning fight for him and a good name for the resume. Andre is pretty much semi retired I think.
                CubanGuyNYC CubanGuyNYC likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

He's fighting Ryder next and I like that fight. Not convinced Morrell beats him as easily as some tend to believe.
                  Definitely not. Ryder is a tough fight for anyone at 168 not named Canelo. That’s a very good fight if it happens.

Comment

Definitely not. Ryder is a tough fight for anyone at 168 not named Canelo. That’s a very good fight if it happens.
                    It's ordered by the WBA. Morrell's team asked for an extension I believe and got the fight last night.

Good fight, may be headed to the UK.

Comment

Working...
                    X