Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Glanton, Efetobor Apochi Open To Idea of Having Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Glanton, Efetobor Apochi Open To Idea of Having Rematch

The Armory in Minneapolis - In the co-main event on FOX, cruiserweight Brandon Glanton (14-0, 11 KOs) defeated Efetobor Apochi (11-1, 11 KOs) by split decision in their 10-round bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If you fight him again let it be after a belt fight and you can demand far more now since you were to be the step in stone. Ask for crazy money you deserve it after that WAR!
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      If you fight him again let it be after a belt fight and you can demand far more now since you were to be the step in stone. Ask for crazy money you deserve it after that WAR!
      That was an AWESOME fight and the right guy won. I was honestly concerned that the judges would rob Glanton considering he was meant to lose. They apparently forgot to tell him he was supposed to lose. Great action packed fight IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

That was an AWESOME fight and the right guy won. I was honestly concerned that the judges would rob Glanton considering he was meant to lose. They apparently forgot to tell him he was supposed to lose. Great action packed fight IMO
        Sign me up for a second helping!

Comment

This isn't the first time with FOX putting together a card and really just wanting to use it to help sell an upcoming PPV and a good fight breaks out actually two good fights on that card. Distance on this fight never would have thought it seeing those two do the ring walk good stuff. Rematch is fine but the element of surprise is gone hard to match all that happened in this one, bet if they do it it don't go Ten .................

Comment

I have always been alone on these boards as a huge fan of CW division. LOVE this fight. A fan of Apochi so was sad to see him lose, but he did.

There are legit bruisers in this division. Do not sleep on it.

Comment

Glanton had great form for the first few rounds he definitely won the fight I had it 6-4 but 5-5 with the knockdown was acceptable. Apochi has heart but his technique is really bad hands low and chin up in the air asking to be knocked out. Glanton took the fight to him something everyone else he fought wasn't able to do. Brandon was a heavyweight and has even gone down to 178 if he can make 175 he would be in a stacked division but I could see him competing with the current crop of cruiserweights just needs to work on his stamina a little more as he gassed a bit in the middle rounds and wasn't throwing as hard as he had been until he got momentum and hurt him he definitely has that warrior mentality though he took some big shots but just kept pressing even when he was tired his body shots were good too if he would've focused a little more on it in the later rounds he could've stopped Apochi.

Comment

Working...
              X