Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morrell: Once I Saw Cazares Enter The Ring, I Noticed He Was Not Ready To Fight On My Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Morrell: Once I Saw Cazares Enter The Ring, I Noticed He Was Not Ready To Fight On My Level

There was a part of David Morrell that wishes his homecoming headliner lasted a little longer. Instead, he'll just use his latest fight as grounds to seek a bigger opportunity. The precocious super middleweight needed just 143 seconds to dispose of previously unbeaten Mario Cazares in their WBA "World" title fight Sunday evening at The Armory in Morrell's current hometown of Minneapolis, Minnesota. A left hand from Morrell snapped back the head of Cazares (12-1, 5KOs), with a follow up left causing the challenger from Culiacan, Mexico to collapse the canvas in prompting an immediate stoppage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Beautiful knockout, Morell just became a highlight reel star

Comment

Called exactly how it happened beating Chavez Jr doesn't mean anything, Cazares coming up with all his talking saying he made Canelo cry in the amateurs and he beat Chavez Jr as he was the second coming of Jesus Christ, I'm not of the guys who is gonna trash talk a boxer but that dude's interviews really started bothering me, I was so happy when this fight got announced because I knew that Mario was gonna get a reality check of how good he actually is, I knew Morrell was gonna destroy him but I thought this was gonna be a 3-4 rounds fight so better for me.

Hope Mario goes back to being a successful attorney and leaves the top boxing guys alone and hope Morrell keeps improving so on a now distant future we can see him against Canelo, because at this pace the only guy who is gonna end up fighting everyone is gonna be Alvarez, everyone else is ducking eachother, just being honest. Andrade another exception but no one wants to fight him.
      Last edited by batista84; 06-28-2021, 11:56 AM.
      Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
        Called exactly how it happened beating Chavez Jr doesn't mean anything, Cazares coming up with all his talking saying he made Canelo cry in the amateurs and he beat Chavez Jr as he was the second coming of Jesus Christ, I'm not of the guys who is gonna trash talk a boxer but that dude's interviews really started bothering me, I was so happy when this fight got announced because I knew that Mario was gonna get a reality check of how good he actually is, I knew Morrell was gonna destroy him but I thought this was gonna be a 3-4 rounds fight so better for me.

Hope Mario goes back to being a successful attorney and leaves the top boxing guys alone and hope Morrell keeps improving so on a now distant future we can see him against Canelo, because at this pace the only guy who is gonna end up fighting everyone is gonna be Alvarez, everyone else is ducking eachother, just being honest. Andrade another exception but no one wants to fight him.
        That was a reality check to end all reality checks. Didn’t know Cazares is a successful attorney. WTF is he doing boxing? Leave that to the uneducated, man.

As for Morrell, there’s precious little footage on him. Five fights now, and only one went the distance — a wide, twelve round UD. I’ve got my fingers crossed he’s the real deal.
        batista84 batista84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post

Cazares' only claim to fame and he milked it for all its worth, is that he beat Canelo as an amateur. Canelo began boxing as an amateur at age 13 and turned pro at 15 so Cazares must have fought Canelo when he was age 13 or 14. Somehow he convinced a lot of folks among the U.S. and Mexican Media and Youtube types that because of that he could compete at the world level against adults. As PT Barnum famously said, "There is a sucker born every minute."
          batista84 batista84 likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X