Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricardo Sandoval Wants Gold: I'd Love The Sunny Edwards Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricardo Sandoval Wants Gold: I'd Love The Sunny Edwards Fight!

At the University of Bolton Stadium, Ricardo Sandoval stopped Jay Harris to win their IBF flyweight title final eliminator after a fast-paced, non-stop back and forth battle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

People sleeping on Sandoval.
    THe kid is Good.
    I have him KOing Edwards and Martinez.
    Only one I think beats him at Fly is the Japanese Junto Nakatani.
    Kannabis Kid Kannabis Kid likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
      THe kid is Good.
      He has a very good chance of beating Martinez and Edwards. I have to agree with you on Nakatani. It looks like he’ll be the one to unify the flyweight division. Dude’s a beast.

Comment

THe kid is Good.
        Haven't seen much of Nakatani need to look him up but I agree with him knocking out Edwards and Martinez. Edwards ducked him immediately after the fight lol he didn't want no part of Sandoval mentioning that fight isn't happening soon because he has to take care of a mandatory didn't seem confident at all. Martinez on the other hand would fight him without a doubt and I like Martinez but he's too wild he just has power and hopes to overwhelm his opponents but that's not going to work with everybody I think he can be outboxed and I think someone with a good counter punch will lay him out and I'm a fan of Martinez just calling it how I see it.

Comment

It would be an intriguing fight.

Comment

Sunny and Charlie were fuming at the fact that Ricardo Sandoval had messed up their plans with Jay Harris.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

He has a very good chance of beating Martinez and Edwards. I have to agree with you on Nakatani. It looks like he’ll be the one to unify the flyweight division. Dude’s a beast.
              Junto is Good.
              I know him and Sandoval since they were kids.
              Junto has been coming to the U.S to train since he was 14 years old. He even had a couple amateur fights here.
              Hard to pick a winner between the two.
              I can say that Junto is physically Bigger than Sandoval and hits just as hard.
              Last edited by Idunnoshet; 06-28-2021, 11:22 PM.
              VashDBasher VashDBasher likes this.

Comment

Junto is Good.
                I know him and Sandoval since they were kids.
                Junto has been coming to the U.S to train since he was 14 years old. He even had a couple amateur fights here.
                Hard to pick a winner between the two.
                I can say that Junto is physically Bigger than Sandoval and hits just as hard.
                That’s awesome. I had no idea that Nakatani had some amateur bouts over here. I’d love to see him make his US debut. Junto is bigger, but Sandoval is so technically sound. That’ll be the best matchup at 112.
                Idunnoshet Idunnoshet likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X