Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis To Tank: Don't You Ever F------ Say My Name Again; I Guarantee I'll Smash You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis To Tank: Don't You Ever F------ Say My Name Again; I Guarantee I'll Smash You!

Regis Prograis is insulted because Gervonta Davis merely mentioned his name. Prograis gave Davis credit for dropping Mario Barrios three times and stopping a significantly taller, heavier opponent in the 11th round of his 140-pound debut Saturday night at State Farm Arena. The former WBA "super" 140-pound champion warned Davis, however, that the undefeated knockout artist wouldn't have nearly as much success against him as Davis did while beating Barrios.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

22 from 26 the guy can bang I'll give him that.

Comment

Prograis needs to stop chasing attention and shut his mouth.....Prograis will never win another significant fight in his career...another Broner 2.0

Tank knocks Prograis out or the ref stops it....smh....I'm sick of these minimally talented clout chasers....the guys best win is KIRYL RELIK! LOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
        Prograis needs to stop chasing attention and shut his mouth.....Prograis will never win another significant fight in his career...another Broner 2.0

Tank knocks Prograis out or the ref stops it....smh....I'm sick of these minimally talented clout chasers....the guys best win is KIRYL RELIK! LOLOLOL
        Minimally talented? Never win another significant fight? You’re the very definition of the fan boi emotional casual. Prograis doesn’t know you nor does he care what you think. Both are talented fighters. However I will say Prograis’ resume is somewhat deeper than Tank’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post

“minimally talented” perfectly describes Barrios, who Davis had no problem facing for a interim Bs title…should have no problem stepping up to Prograis. Probably finally crack p4p with a win over Prograis.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
            “minimally talented” perfectly describes Barrios, who Davis had no problem facing for a interim Bs title…should have no problem stepping up to Prograis. Probably finally crack p4p with a win over Prograis.
            This is the new age fanagers. I really don’t get “Fans” like that. He wants Prograis to shut his mouth and stop chasing attention but then says Tank would KO him. How can you KO someone that you aren’t going to fight?

Comment

Prograis needs to avenge his loss to Taylor
              sege64 sege64 landotter landotter like this.

Comment

i would like to see this fight - of course i rather see Tank vs loma, lopez, haney, ryan - althoguh loma, lopez beat tank imo. Why? Beause Mayweather wont let him fight those guys. If mayweather thinks he'll lose, i wont disagree with him

Comment

Prograis just chasing a check now. It's a shame a fighter so talented has to do this in order to secure a decent fight.

Bte, I've read on multiple sites Davis would beat Prograis at 140. That's the dumbest shiet I've read. At 140, prograis would dismantle Davis. Simply too big and talented. At 135, Davis has a better chance.
                  sege64 sege64 landotter landotter like this.

Comment

This would be a great fight…

Comment

Working...
                    X