Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Glanton Outlasts Efetobor Apochi In Fight Of The Year Contender

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Glanton Outlasts Efetobor Apochi In Fight Of The Year Contender

A knockdown fittingly provided the margin of victory in a Fight of the Year contender. Relatively unknown Brandon Glanton emerged with authority on the cruiserweight scene after a split decision win over Efetobor Apochi in a fantastic 10-round war. Judge Nelson Vazquez (96-93) saw Apochi as the winner, overruled by judges John Mariano (95-94) and Mike Fitzgerald (95-94) who ruled in favor of Glanton in their Fox-televised slugfest Sunday evening at The Armory in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m glad that fight was on free tv for all to see. What a war that was

Comment

What a fight

Rematch

Comment

Amazing fight, both boxers showed a lot of heart, Glanton definitely won the fight.
        mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

If you missed it, find it.
          socialteach socialteach mgame mgame like this.

Comment

Whatever Judge scored it big for Apochi should be removed from judging and his license revoked.
            socialteach socialteach likes this.

Comment

That was awesome old school boxing. That was the best fight I've seen in a while.

Comment

Epic slugfest from the division that delivers most of them

Comment

That was the type of fight I would see on TV when I was younger would be like DAMN! Real good TV fight
                  Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Could careless who won both are GLADIATORS! Fight Of The Year so far! Glanton chin is incredible though!

Comment

Working...
                    X