Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathaniel Gallimore Shocks Leon Lawson III Via Majority Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathaniel Gallimore Shocks Leon Lawson III Via Majority Decision

Nathaniel Gallimore delivered his best performance in several years, one which was properly rewarded by two of the three judges in his latest contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Congratulations to him, he always gives his all. Fortune favours the bold

Comment

Maybe Lawson’s dad can punch Gallimore.

Comment

Hey, wheres that idiot who has/had that pic of Lawson beating Ryan Garcia in the amateurs like it meant Lawson was going anywhere or something.

Typical participation trophy PBC, we all know the only reason they sign fighters. Trash bin joke.

Comment

Gallimore just inconsistent but when he comes to fight he can beat a lot of these prospects and rising contenders

Comment

Gallimore is one of those guys, I gotta show my opponent disrespect . I'm watching the fight right now, and...Dirrell's cousin and all that but...Lawson showed a trait that I've seen many times before, that almost guarantees he wont get very far in this sport. He's very comfortable boxing pretty from the outside, but is unable or unwilling to fight down in the trenches, when his opponent gets inside. Holding, grabbing, turtling up...Amir Imam, Robert Easter, guys like that...they can box, but nobody taught them how to FIGHT. Particularly Mexican or Russian opponents? They like to get inside and mix it up, and he will get outworked and beaten again. Body work, uppercuts, counters, you have to be able to stay in that pocket and put some hurt on the guy.

Comment

Working...
            X