Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Efetobor Apochi Embraces Potential Shoot-Out With Brandon Glanton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Efetobor Apochi Embraces Potential Shoot-Out With Brandon Glanton

Hidden beneath the plethora of intriguing fights on various networks this weekend is a potentially explosive shootout between undefeated cruiserweights. Combining for a 92 percent knockout rate, Efetobor Apochi (11-0, 11 KOs) and Brandon Glanton (13-0, 11 KOs) square off on Sunday at The Armoury in Minneapolis, MN. The fight, the co-feature of David Morrell vs. Mario Cazares, will be broadcast on Fox.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man I’m such a fan of Apochi. The man can crack like a mf, and him training out of my hometown of Houston gives him extra rep points for me. He talks and looks like an legit assassin, think the guy has legit star potential. Unfortunately, he is fighting in the least glamorized division in the sport (Crusierweight). God willing, he is victorious vs his upcoming opponent, he should get a top 10 contender next followed by a title shot (hopefully against Makabu). Would be great to see an African born fighter being championed here in the States (with respect to the aforementioned Makabu) and not have to settle for the inferior IBO belt.
    Dare7 Dare7 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TrillScottHeron View Post
      Man I’m such a fan of Apochi. The man can crack like a mf, and him training out of my hometown of Houston gives him extra rep points for me. He talks and looks like an legit assassin, think the guy has legit star potential. Unfortunately, he is fighting in the least glamorized division in the sport (Crusierweight). God willing, he is victorious vs his upcoming opponent, he should get a top 10 contender next followed by a title shot (hopefully against Makabu). Would be great to see an African born fighter being championed here in the States (with respect to the aforementioned Makabu) and not have to settle for the inferior IBO belt.
      Houston and Texas in general is really emerging as a hub of American boxing

Comment

I see Efe Apochi winning this one!

Comment

Working...
        X