Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin: I Want Everyone at 154, I Don't Duck Anybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin: I Want Everyone at 154, I Don't Duck Anybody

State Farm Arena, Atlanta - Orlando's Erickson "Hammer" Lubin (23-1, 17KOs) overcame some adversity to score the most important victory of his career over former unified world champion Jeison Rosario (20-3-1, 14KOs). The WBC No. 1-ranked contender at 154 pounds, Lubin scored a sixth-round KO (1:42) in the WBC Super Welterweight Title Eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

there's still time for him to be a star.
    mgame mgame landotter landotter like this.

Comment

He could win a belt if charlo moves up. But charlo will ice him again if they fight

Comment

Maybe you should consider ducking people...

Comment

Damn, boxing fans are harsh and sucks. Good win. Rosario isn't a pushover and Lubin still looks vulnerable, which makes a great fight. Can't wait to see who he fights next.
          mgame mgame landotter landotter like this.

Comment

Lubin is the son of Haitian immigrants. The Dominicans and the Haitians have a particularly violent history of discrimination and ethnic violence particularly Dominican on Haitian. The stoppage win must have been particularly satisfying for Erickson

Comment

Fight Lara next
              mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

It is true. Lubin fought Charlo when they both were up and coming. They both risked a ton. He has rebuilt himself one step at a time since that fight where he launched his head into Charlo's gloved hand in round one. It was a loss, and he has recovered. I think he does deserve another shot at a belt.
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Lubin is the son of Haitian immigrants. The Dominicans and the Haitians have a particularly violent history of discrimination and ethnic violence particularly Dominican on Haitian. The stoppage win must have been particularly satisfying for Erickson
                  Maybe. Maybe he imagined himself as Jean Jacque Dessalines and Banana as Duarte. Or maybe he doesn't care to settle ethnic/cultural grudges from the old country that are irrelevant to him and his quest for career success.

Regardless, I'm a big fan of Lubin. He has a very nice style and is looking to drop the hammers with the boxer/puncher style. That and his questionable chin make for boxing entertainment.
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Lubin like Porter is the only ones that they will face any to opposition.
                    mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X