Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morrell: I'll Prove I'm Ready For Test Against Cazares, All The Fighters At 168 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Morrell: I'll Prove I'm Ready For Test Against Cazares, All The Fighters At 168 Pounds

David Morrell Jr. has faced opponents with much more professional experience in three of his four fights. The ambitious Morrell (4-0, 3 KOs) has won two of those three bouts by knockout and remains on a fast track toward facing the most formidable fighters within the 168-pound division. Mario Cazares still figures to test Morrell more than anyone the Cuban southpaw has faced thus far.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Reminder that Mario Cazares defeated Canelo in the amateurs.

Comment

Morrell in action tonight

Don't miss it

Comment

Thank you Al Haymon

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Thank you Al Haymon
          We need to call the F.B.I. to report a crime because Al Haymon is KILLIN DA GAME!!!
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Thank you Al Haymon
            Hey Oldskoolg....can you answer a ? Which one of these 3 is harder to find; Bigfoot...The lochness monster...or a DAZN boxing schedule?
            garfios garfios Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Hey Oldskoolg....can you answer a ? Which one of these 3 is harder to find; Bigfoot...The lochness monster...or a DAZN boxing schedule?
              Hahah, I love it. So much for the “American takeover” and the “PPV is dead” mantra eh? If only the silver spoon Brentwood Eddie had come to the USA with some respect and looking to
              build relationships rather than try and be King George 2.0…..
              garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Hahah, I love it. So much for the “American takeover” and the “PPV is dead” mantra eh? If only the silver spoon Brentwood Eddie had come to the USA with some respect and looking to
                build relationships rather than try and be King George 2.0…..
                Yup! Thats all he had to do.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X