Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Knew For Sure If I Catch Barrios, I'm Crackin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis: I Knew For Sure If I Catch Barrios, I'm Crackin

Gervonta "Tank" Davis put on a career-defining performance Saturday night at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, scoring a scintillating 11th round TKO over the previously-undefeated Mario Barrios to capture the WBA "regular" super lightweight championship in the action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tank moves up to P4P number 3 on Nash out's official list behind Tyson Fury and Canelo. My sig is worthy of respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
      Tank moves up to P4P number 3 on Nash out's official list behind Tyson Fury and Canelo. My sig is worthy of respect.
      Well, sh.it! If "Nash Out" says so, then that's just the way it is. Tank Davis in the #3 spot.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

Well, sh.it! If "Nash Out" says so, then that's just the way it is. Tank Davis in the #3 spot.
        And that's the bottom line! Cos Nash out, says so!
        NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

I my mind he hasn't one a single World championship, he's mearly one phony alphabet baubal's. If he'd stayed @ 130Lb & unified I'd give him 100% resptect, but he hasn't. He's just fought for lowly WBA belts to boost his record & the WBA's coffer's!
          Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

It was a good fight, I will give Tank props for being a warrior and mixing it up and making it a action fight, hat's off to both warriors for that. Now, a ton of people are making this out to be more than it is, and this was Tank going up to fight a decent fighter, and catching a secondary belt, he's not a champ at 140, but he did go up and fought a bigger man, and went for it unlike other guys, (cough, cough, Haney, Charlo) so he gets some credit for that. If Taylor and Ramirez move up, Tank can probably become champ at 140, since after those two, talent falls off a lot in this division until other guys at 135 move up, I will say Tank gets hit a lot, and bigger punchers will have success against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
              too bad he isn’t in any legit p4p..would b if he beat a legit top champ or legit top prime fighter.

Comment

KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                  too bad he isn’t in any legit p4p..would b if he beat a legit top champ or legit top prime fighter.
                  I think Nash out's official list holds some weight. I'm sure he'd be thrilled if he knew he was on it!

Comment

I was impressed with Barrios as well

Comment

Working...
                    X