Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Canelo: After Plant, Maybe He'll Go To 175 For Bivol or Beterbiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Canelo: After Plant, Maybe He'll Go To 175 For Bivol or Beterbiev

Eddie Hearn, who works with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, is not ruling out the possibility of the Mexican superstar making a future return to the light heavyweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Prime bangers... Bivol and co... That would make for ding dong wars...about time... But judges would give it to canelo wether he won or lost... Thats boxing todayi always feel sorry for ggg, but he wont be the only one robbed

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiebox2019 View Post
      Prime bangers... Bivol and co... That would make for ding dong wars...about time... But judges would give it to canelo wether he won or lost... Thats boxing todayi always feel sorry for ggg, but he wont be the only one robbed
      Crying about GGG is gay in the boxing world. Times are changing. GGG vs Ouma 2 in the works

Comment

Bivol is the better boxer of the 2. Bivol could get decision over Canelo. A
        knockout is mostly way Beterbiev could win.
        Last edited by Bornboxingfan; 06-27-2021, 02:57 AM.

Comment

I tell you, maybe I'm overrating Canelo, but he is showing real greatness if he also takes on the best light heavyweights.

Not that he hasn't already, but I think he beats everyone up to cruiserweight, and he won't duck anyone.

I used to think Charlo and Benavidez have a good chance against him. I don't think they can beat Canelo now.

Beterbiev is a powerhouse but quite limited, and Bivol showed a flaw or two against Richards.
          Last edited by Liondw; 06-27-2021, 04:00 AM.

Comment

No sitting around in a dead division compiling easy Ws !
            Boxing Scene Boxing Scene likes this.

Comment

Much prefer this version of Canelo to the 155 catchweight King. Fair play to him, after the GGG fights his confidence and ambitions have soared.

Even though favoured, was a little surprised with the fashion and ease of dispatching Kovalev, Smith and Saunders.

If he unifies again and takes on the likes if Bivol and Beterbiev, even the haters will have to acknowledge him as a warrior.

Comment

Beterbiev will knock Canelo out.. he has a chance against Bivol... But that fight need to happen after his undisputed fight not staying or waiting for Beterbiev to get old and worn out

Comment

Alvarez exploiting how under par this era of boxers are in the middleweight and even light heavyweight divisions etc

There is no way, Alvarez would be able to just yo yo up and down the divisions like this during the 90's or early 2000's.
                  eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Shut up Eddie and do what Canelo tells you.

Comment

Working...
                    X