No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Nakatani - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Nakatani - CompuBox Punch Stats

Vasiliy Lomachenko got back into the win column by becoming the first fighter to stop Masayoshi Nakatani. Blood was drawn early on when a clash of heads in the first round resulted in a cut opening on Lomachenko's hairline.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The rematch has to happen.

Comment

Don’t need compubox to see Loma beat Nakatanis ass from start to finish. I don’t believe in triangle theory but if this Loma had showed up vs Teo we wouldn’t even be talking about a rematch right now. Teos dad had nothing but good things to say for once. There was really nothing negative to say anything negative woulda just been blatant hating & I think he was smart enough to realize that. All he said was that he needs to convince Teo to take the fight.

Loma Lopez II no excuses, no shoulder, no Covid, loser loses end of story.
      Slowhand Slowhand BaguMka BaguMka like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
        Don’t need compubox to see Loma beat Nakatanis ass from start to finish. I don’t believe in triangle theory but if this Loma had showed up vs Teo we wouldn’t even be talking about a rematch right now. Teos dad had nothing but good things to say for once. There was really nothing negative to say anything negative woulda just been blatant hating & I think he was smart enough to realize that. All he said was that he needs to convince Teo to take the fight.

Loma Lopez II no excuses, no shoulder, no Covid, loser loses end of story.
        ..also no Lederman and no Weisfeld. Teo won the fight but the cards were a disgrace.
        Bronx23 Bronx23 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

..also no Lederman and no Weisfeld. Teo won the fight but the cards were a disgrace.
          I agree close but clear win for Teo but yea those wide cards were bad. Wide or close a loss is still a loss. Just a bad strategy from Loma & Teo seized the moment when he could

Comment

Lol 1 2 landed punches only in rounds

Comment

compubox suucks anyway.. you have eyes you don't need that manipulated counter..

Comment

Working...
              X