Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko Drops, Batters, Stops Masayoshi Nakatani in Nine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vasiliy Lomachenko Drops, Batters, Stops Masayoshi Nakatani in Nine

Vasiliy Lomachenko returned with a vengeance. A tour-de-force performance was offered by the two-time Olympic Gold medalist and former three-division champion from Ukraine, who battered Japan's Masayoshi Nakatani in their lightweight crossroads bout. Lomachenko overcame a cut in the opening round to force a one-sided stoppage at 1:48 of round nine Saturday evening from The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-26-2021, 10:55 PM.

Former pound-for-pound king Vasiliy Lomachenko is ready for the next chapter. Eight months after losing an undisputed lightweight title match to Teofimo Lopez, "Loma" returns Saturday night in a 12-round lightweight bout against Japanese contender Masayoshi Nakatani at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas. (photos by Mikey Williams)

In the 10-round middleweight co-feature, undefeated sensation Janibek "Qazaq Style" Alimkhanuly will fight former world champion Rob "Bravo" Brant.

Both fights will stream live and exclusively on ESPN+ at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT, with undercard bouts set to begin on ESPN+ at 7:15 p.m. ET/4:15 p.m. PT.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I'm looking forward to this one too. I hope it doesn't conflict with either the Lubin or Davis fight.
        It probably will, but whatever. I'm neutral here, I like both fighters.

War Boxing!
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

I'm looking forward to this one too. I hope it doesn't conflict with either the Lubin or Davis fight.
          It probably will, but whatever. I'm neutral here, I like both fighters.

War Boxing!
          I'm watching Gervonta Davis vs. Mario Barios PPV, and recording Vasily Lomachenko vs. Masayoshi Nakatani. Rob 'Bravo' Brant vs. Zhanibek Alimkhanuly is going under the radar, I wont be surprised if Alimkhuklaaljaa gets knocked out by Brant like Gabe Rosado KO the 'Bully' from Kazakstan.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I'm watching Gervonta Davis vs. Mario Barios PPV, and recording Vasily Lomachenko vs. Masayoshi Nakatani. Rob 'Bravo' Brant vs. Zhanibek Alimkhanuly is going under the radar, I wont be surprised if Alimkhuklaaljaa gets knocked out by Brant like Gabe Rosado KO the 'Bully' from Kazakstan.
            I'll watch both cards on split screens, with the volume on off selectively according to which one interests in the moment. I don't wanna miss the Loma fight but when the Lubin fight starts, I'll tune out.
            Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 06-26-2021, 02:33 AM.

Comment

I can’t shake the feeling that Nakatani is going to stop Loma. Nakatani Lopez 2 is on the horizon.

Comment

WAR Boxing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Harris puts him down again .................And again .............................

Comment

Damn Godoy down 3x that rnd ...

Comment

Working...
                    X