Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames Blasts Alexis Salazar With Big Left in Third

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames Blasts Alexis Salazar With Big Left in Third

ATLANTA - Carlos Adames made an impressive Premier Boxing Champions debut Saturday night. After two completely unremarkable rounds, Adames knocked out Alexis Salazar in the third round of their scheduled 10-round middleweight match on the Gervonta Davis-Mario Barrios undercard at State Farm Arena. Adames' short left hook sent Salazar to one knee with just over 10 seconds to go in the third round.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-26-2021, 09:28 PM.

This will be a controversial win for sure!

Comment

How? And ref shouldn’t have taken 2 points away

Comment

Originally posted by Datkidjavy View Post
        How? And ref shouldn’t have taken 2 points away
        The illegal hits, the ref's bad call. This is screaming rematch.

Comment

Good to see the diversity hire Adames find a good home that will feed him all the spanish name street sweepers his heart desires.

He was found wanting at TR, who generally seems to have actual standards.
          LPBC was not about to let them throw him in the trash where he belongs, thinking theyll pick up fellow hypejob Elvis Rodriguez soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
            This will be a controversial win for sure!
            What the hell were you watching?

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post

What the hell were you watching?
              Did you not see your boy try to hit that guy from behind all night?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Did you not see your boy try to hit that guy from behind all night?
                Oh, and I guess you missed your boy turning his back every chance he got, correct?
                I'll admit it was not pretty but to say his win was controversial is just hating. Your dude was out on his feet man...had the fight continued he would have been demolished.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post

The illegal hits, the ref's bad call. This is screaming rematch.
                  Rematch? You can't be serious. Also, Salazar needs to not be giving his back all the time and fight facing his opponent like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by illpapi View Post

Oh, and I guess you missed your boy turning his back every chance he got, correct?
                    I'll admit it was not pretty but to say his win was controversial is just hating. Your dude was out on his feet man...had the fight continued he would have been demolished.
                    I don't give a **** about some random Mexican lol. He was not my dude. I only said that cause you have Adames in your avatar...

No it wasn't a pretty fight at all. Mexican was trying to be slick then kept dipping into a big shot, then would weirdly turn his back. Adames kept trying to spin him and get behind him and throw a shot though. Regardless, no need for a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X