Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Lomachenko Will Stop Nakatani, Beat Him Up That Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: Lomachenko Will Stop Nakatani, Beat Him Up That Bad

Former two division champion Timothy Bradley does not expect size to play a big role in Saturday's lightweight fight in Las Vegas, between Vasiliy Lomachenko and Masayoshi Nakatani.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought the exact same way until reminding myself that he gave Teo HELL. Nakatani is no kid. He’s VERY DURABLE and no mentally weak KID.
    Loma 5 years ago would of still had to put an effort to beat him. I expect Loma to win but it’s not going to be what everyone is expecting. Loma is not the same Loma as he was a couple years ago.
    I can’t wait. Fun fight.

Comment

The ref will be forced to stop the fight

Lomo by TKO 10
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

phuck it!

Screenshot 2021-06-25 9.34.17 PM.png

Comment

Not too convinced this is exactly how it is going to go down. Nakatani can crack and he has sneaky straight rights and left hooks to the body. He had Lopez wincing with some of those. Nakatani is no Campbell or Linares where he is just going to earmuff up and get overwhelmed by Loma. I see him trying to catch Loma in the middle of hist combinations all night long, until the better man prevails. If Loma is not bluffing about trying to impress this is going to be a slugfest. Can't wait.
          Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Toughness is a part of skill?

Comment

Japanese fighters are tough as they come. It will be super hard for Loma. He is a much smaller guy facing an rocksolid made of titanum dude.

Comment

While I don't know how it'll end, I expect a straightforward victory for Loma.

Comment

I guess a lot of people didn’t see the Teofimo fight with Nakatani. Many people ringside thought he beat Teo.

They didn’t print it on their websites or say it in their videos out of fear of losing their credentials.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
                    I guess a lot of people didn’t see the Teofimo fight with Nakatani. Many people ringside thought he beat Teo.

They didn’t print it on their websites or say it in their videos out of fear of losing their credentials.
                    These triangle theories rarely work. Loma will win this fight. He would of beat Lopez too had he not stood there shook to bits for 6rounds

Comment

Working...
                    X