Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prosecutors Yet To Decide Whether To Pursue Death Penalty Against Felix Verdejo; Next Court Date 9/27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prosecutors Yet To Decide Whether To Pursue Death Penalty Against Felix Verdejo; Next Court Date 9/27

Felix Verdejo will remain in prison while legal teams surrounding his current trial determine whether to proceed as a capital punishment case. A status conference hearing held virtually Friday morning heard updates from the United States Attorney's Office and the respective defense teams for Verdejo and alleged accomplice Luis Antonio C?diz-Martinez. Both sides agreed that more time was needed in order to provide the U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico (USDCPR) with sufficient updates, including that of the final decision to have the death penalty on the table for the charges levied against Verdejo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fook this dude ..........
    DirtyBoxin4 DirtyBoxin4 likes this.

Comment

He is phuked

Comment

Should've just accepted responsibility but he decided to kill a pregnant young lady.

Comment

This here is the USA, and in the USA we still have the death penalty. I hope the prosecution presses for the death penalty
          Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

I still can’t believe this every time I see an article about it. Dude had to have seriously lost his mind to make such an irrational horrible decision like this. You’re young, you’re paid & have a whole life ahead of you. How could you possibly believe that you would get away with this? It wasn’t even a heat of the moment/crime of passion incident, you had time to really sit and plan this out, you coulda backed out. It’s just so crazy how someone can fall from grace so hard, he doesn’t even have any kind of prior criminal record.

dude had a beautiful wife and daughter and without knowing it he ruined their lives, this is gonna follow them forever. He disgraced his family, murdered that poor girl and his unborn child, just sad all around.

Comment

Execute this POS

killing your longtime girlfriend and your unborn baby just because you don't want to take care of them...not even Ted Bundy went that far

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                This here is the USA, and in the USA we still have the death penalty. I hope the prosecution presses for the death penalty
                That’s just a way out. Let him live out his days in prison, he’s gonna get beat, raped, constantly looking over his shoulder, thinking about what he did, what could have been and the life he threw away til the day he dies. To me that’s far worse than execution. The family themselves said they want him to serve life for that exact reason
                eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                  I still can’t believe this every time I see an article about it. Dude had to have seriously lost his mind to make such an irrational horrible decision like this. You’re young, you’re paid & have a whole life ahead of you. How could you possibly believe that you would get away with this? It wasn’t even a heat of the moment/crime of passion incident, you had time to really sit and plan this out, you coulda backed out. It’s just so crazy how someone can fall from grace so hard, he doesn’t even have any kind of prior criminal record.

dude had a beautiful wife and daughter and without knowing it he ruined their lives, this is gonna follow them forever. He disgraced his family, murdered that poor girl and his unborn child, just sad all around.
                  His dumbass probably killed her thinking he wouldn't get caught and have his life ruined by having his wife and child know about it. Worst case he loses his family and having to earn the trust back while raising his bastard child but now the family lives with knowing hes a murderer and now hes gonna forever be in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post

That’s just a way out. Let him live out his days in prison, he’s gonna get beat, raped, constantly looking over his shoulder, thinking about what he did, what could have been and the life he threw away til the day he dies. To me that’s far worse than execution. The family themselves said they want him to serve life for that exact reason
                    Whoa whoa! Hold on there thunder! Calm down with those Fleece Johnson fantasies!
                    Last edited by Oldskoolg; 06-26-2021, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X