Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz: Once Fortuna Feels My Power, I Don't Think He'll Want To Exchange

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz: Once Fortuna Feels My Power, I Don't Think He'll Want To Exchange

Joseph "Jo Jo" Diaz (31-1-1, 15 KOs) is planning to make it a very physical fight when he faces Javier Fortuna in a crossroads fight between two former beltholders.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-24-2021, 03:00 PM.

Better redeem yourself jojo. Beat fortuna and rid us of that pathetic bum hankey

Comment

This should be a good fight, both top level guys with something to prove.
      Last edited by tokon; 06-24-2021, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Golden Boy is actually putting on some sweet cards lately. May put some thought into getting dayzin to see their cards

Comment

I don’t know what’s up with Ryan Garcia but this is at least as interesting a fight. Even though Jojo is a a more proven product, this will be a hell of intro to the next weight division. Most guys like to pad the transition a little more than this. Kudos to Jojo for always betting on himself.

Comment

I love this fight. Plus, the winner will actually want to fight Haney, instead of talking hypothetical bs about what they would do.

Comment

Working...
            X