Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nico Ali Walsh, Grandson of Muhammad Ali, Inks Promotional With Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nico Ali Walsh, Grandson of Muhammad Ali, Inks Promotional With Top Rank

Nico Ali Walsh, the 20-year-old grandson of the "The Greatest," Muhammad Ali, has signed a multi-fight promotional pact with Top Rank and will turn pro in a four-round middleweight bout Saturday, Aug. 14 live on ESPN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good to hear that he is going pro. Massive shoes to fill. I remember watching a newscast on this young man and his brother, both athletes abs his brother a star American football player. If you’re going to inherit athletic genes, I suppose you can do a lot worse than the Greatest

Comment

He’s a fraud. He has an amateur record of 4-2. He gets to cash a check because of his father.

His brother’s football career is pretend too. He went to Cal (which means he wasn’t wanted by any of the football schools), was irrelevant and transferred to UNLV, which is even worse at football than Cal.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
        He’s a fraud. He has an amateur record of 4-2. He gets to cash a check because of his father.

His brother’s football career is pretend too. He went to Cal (which means he wasn’t wanted by any of the football schools), was irrelevant and transferred to UNLV, which is even worse at football than Cal.
        I heard he never had any real amateur fights he just did some charity boxing smokers against some young kids.

Top Rank will likely use his name to sell and feed him scrubs.

his brother was a star recruit running back in high school, but he couldn’t cut it in the ncaa. Now he models.

Comment

Damn, that is a STEEP decline of Arum based on that photo. Holy crap - so he's a big drinker.

Comment

That 89 year old certainly looks like $h!t. You burned him.

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Damn, that is a STEEP decline of Arum based on that photo. Holy crap - so he's a big drinker.

Comment

So, who is this kid's trainer? Low key disrespectful article.

Comment

You people are some dam haters, he’s a kid for God sake and just happen to be one of the greatest grandson’s and y’all going after him and his brother like their your enemies, just rotten people and wonder why you not blessed with anything. I met this kid a few years back at a amateur boxing reunion in Vegas when Ward was fighting Kovalav and he was a humble quiet respectful kid but you MF’ers are a piece of work on here, but I’m not the one; come for me!
                Last edited by hitmanjosh; 06-24-2021, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Why can’t I point out that he’s getting a check to box solely based on his grandfather’s name?

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  You people are some dam haters, he’s a kid for God sake and just happen to be one of the greatest grandson’s and y’all going after him and his brother like their your enemies, just rotten people and wonder why you not blessed with anything. I met this kid a few years back at a amateur birthday zing reunion in Vegas when Ward was fighting Kovalav and he was a humble quiet respectful kid but you MF’ers are a piece of work on here, but I’m not the one; come for me!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    Why can’t I point out that he’s getting a check to box solely based on his grandfather’s name?

Do you say the same for Tim Tszyu? Chris Eubank? Connor Benn? Or is this reserved just for Ali-Walsh here?

Comment

Working...
                    X