Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dogboe Aims For Mandatory Spot To Secure Navarrete Trilogy Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dogboe Aims For Mandatory Spot To Secure Navarrete Trilogy Fight

Last Saturday night, Isaac "Royal Storm" Dogboe fought through fire to get the win. The former junior featherweight world champion, two fights removed from a pair of title fight defeats to Emanuel Navarrete, edged Adam Lopez via 10-round majority decision (95-95, 96-94 and 97-93) to win the NABF featherweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who is managing dogboes career? Because they fact that he is chasing a guy that almost ended his career is nuts to me. There are many other champions at featherweight, there is no need to fight navarrette again.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Dogboe should get a belt

Comment

As much as I like Dogboe, I'm afraid he's already found his level. If he couldn't manage to defeat Adam Lopez convincingly, I can't envision him going much further.

Comment

So he wants to go through hell again I see...

Comment

No one wants to see that fight.

Comment

Just like Wilder, this Dogboe wants a third beating from the same guy! My sig is worthy of respect. Nash out.

Comment

He is very dumb if he does that the guy has his number move on.

Comment

Hey, despite what everyone is writing on here I get it. It is tough to be haunted by losses for this level of athlete. Thing is, he will have to earn that shot. Like Alvarez as far as Golovkin is concerned, there is only one party in "need" of that fight. If Dogboe wants another shot, he has to make it so profitable it is impossible for Navarrete to say no. He has a ways to go to prove that. Get a title, get a win streak, and accept that Navarrete will call the shots for if it happens.
                  mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

If Dogboe loses again he should just hero worship Navarrette. I could see him following him everywhere constantly circling around him saying what are we gonna dooz now? Huh Huh?? What should we dooz next big guy?----THWAK-- Aw shut up already Dogboe!!! I ain't decided yet.
                    Last edited by Wacked_Out; 06-24-2021, 02:08 PM.
                    Theosis26 Theosis26 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X