Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Manager: Chisora Rematch Being Negotiated For Later in The Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Parker's Manager: Chisora Rematch Being Negotiated For Later in The Year

Back in May, a heavyweight crossroads fight saw former WBO world champion Joseph Parker get off the floor to win a twelve round split decision over veteran Derek Chisora.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pointless fight between two non-factors. Parker has looked awful for years, Chisora has lost every time he's ever stepped up.

Comment

Of course, fight Chisora for another mega payday or fight Hygorvic.

Comment

Shaking my head. Parker is slowly becoming a joke
        TrillScottHeron TrillScottHeron likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          Pointless fight between two non-factors. Parker has looked awful for years, Chisora has lost every time he's ever stepped up.
          Yes and no. I get your sentiment but there are hundreds of "pointless" fights that happen every weekend around the world. They are held for entertainment purposes. The "big 3" and Usyk are all tied up and won't be facing anyone else anytime soon.

Parker is ranked around #4 with every organization but doesn't seem to care about being relevant, Chisora is a gatekeeper and boxing is his job. The first fight was essentially pointless but it was entertaining. They will fight again, the masses will be entertained again (including myself).

Comment

Parker is a fighter who hasn’t lived up to his talent level. Not sure why he fights down to the level of his opposition

Comment

As much as I don't like Chisora he won that fight. He should get his rematch.

Comment

Groan...parker is boring as hell , lacks power and is basically a gatekeeper now

Comment

Can’t wait to see both these guys lose
                  landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Boring fight, zero interest in this one. First fight was close but both fighters should move in different directions. Chisora should fight bakole or hughie fury and Parker should fight hrgovic
                    TrillScottHeron TrillScottHeron likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X