Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue: I Can Wait Out Casimero-Donaire And Then Face The Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inoue: I Can Wait Out Casimero-Donaire And Then Face The Winner

Naoya Inoue never underestimates any of his opponents, though he admits to finding additional inspiration upon scanning the crowd ahead of his most recent performance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can hardly wait for the Donaire vs Casimero clash. The one who ends up being undisputed will undoubtedly be on the high tier of the p4p rankings.
    Last edited by VashDBasher; 06-23-2021, 10:03 AM.

Comment

If Inoue beats the winner of that and becomes undisputed he has a shot of being p4p #1. Canelo didn't beat GGG legitimately (not a GGG fan but he outlanded him significantly with equally good shots round by round in the large majority of the rounds both fights) but his latest run at 168 and 175 has been very strong regardless but he's not as far ahead of the pack as some like to make out. Smith, Saunders and Kovalev are very good wins but Inoue has many of his own in Rodriguez, Payano, Donaire and Moloney at 118. 118 is also a stronger division but that's besides the point, the quality of the opposition beaten matters.
      Last edited by BoloShot; 06-23-2021, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
        Can hardly wait for the Donaire vs Oubaali clash. The one who ends up being undisputed will undoubtedly be on the high tier of the p4p rankings.
        Um, no need to wait.Go YouTube it.
        _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
          Can hardly wait for the Donaire vs Oubaali clash. The one who ends up being undisputed will undoubtedly be on the high tier of the p4p rankings.
          I'd like to bet on a 4th-round KO in favour of Donaire. What odds wil you give me?
          OldTerry OldTerry _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

I would've liked Rigo in the mix. Something like Rigo vs Donaire (for the revenge aspect), Inoue vs Casimero (1st time), then winners square off (again for revenge, or 1st time).
            Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

Um, no need to wait.Go YouTube it.
              That was a typo. I meant to say Casimero instead of Oubaali.
              NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

I'd like to bet on a 4th-round KO in favour of Donaire. What odds wil you give me?
                Haha you cheeky bastard I meant to say Casimero.
                OldTerry OldTerry likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                  If Inoue beats the winner of that and becomes undisputed he has a shot of being p4p #1. Canelo didn't beat GGG legitimately (not a GGG fan but he outlanded him significantly with equally good shots round by round in the large majority of the rounds both fights) but his latest run at 168 and 175 has been very strong regardless but he's not as far ahead of the pack as some like to make out. Smith, Saunders and Kovalev are very good wins but Inoue has many of his own in Rodriguez, Payano, Donaire and Moloney at 118. 118 is also a stronger division but that's besides the point, the quality of the opposition beaten matters.

nah.

Canelo whole journey is better than inoue.

GGG
                  Lara
                  Trout
                  Cotto
                  Jacobs
                  Kovalev
                  Plant

Are better than donaire, payano, Rodriguez, moloney, dasmarinas
                  Last edited by Hustle; 06-23-2021, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Monster Inoue vs. Monster Casimero. That's the fight i want to see the most at 118 lbs
                    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X