Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Views Usyk as Threat, Dangerous Fight For Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Views Usyk as Threat, Dangerous Fight For Anthony Joshua

Former world champion Deontay Wilder views Oleksandr Usyk as a dangerous opponent for Anthony Joshua. Joshua will stake his WBA, WBO, IBF, IBO heavyweight titles in a mandatory defense against Usyk, with their fight being targeted for September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Misleading Title!.....Malik Scott is saying this!
    Racist WIlder the turd will never praise usyk or any white fighters

Comment

He beat Joe Joyce people talk rubbish size won’t make a difference he gonna get robbed goes to scorecards
      Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
        He beat Joe Joyce people talk rubbish size won’t make a difference he gonna get robbed goes to scorecards
        This is the more likely outcome. That size thing is BS doe.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          To be fair to my guy Joyce, it was a 5 rounder, 8 years ago. Not entirely sure a rematch goes drastically different but give Joyce enough time and maybe he could wear him down.
          Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by psykoerik View Post
            Misleading Title!.....Malik Scott is saying this!
            Racist WIlder the turd will never praise usyk or any white fighters
            Racist? I’ve been critical of Wilder and his team for the last couple of years but I’ve never heard anything that suggests he’s racist.

can you back that claim up with some kind of evidence or are you just slinging mud?

Comment

Who is asking for his opinion he couldn't fight.. how does he knows who is dangerous and who is not #Fraud

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post

Racist? I’ve been critical of Wilder and his team for the last couple of years but I’ve never heard anything that suggests he’s racist.

can you back that claim up with some kind of evidence or are you just slinging mud?
                Psychologists call this “new racism”….ie racist individuals who deflect will point out those who condemn racism or who speak out against it as “racist.” It’s accepted that this has gained traction through websites such as 4chan and 8chan. Wilder celebrates black history month, Juneteenth, speaks out against racism in the USA, shows pride in his ethnic group, so therefore he is “racist.”

Comment

AJ stops Usyk

Comment

Again joshua facing off with a real threat and not a regurgitated sham.......Joshua wins wins this fight with his reach, size and natural advantage in punching power....expect to see Joshua land on usyk and see the killer instinct kick in.
                    This is a great fight for sure

Comment

Working...
                    X