Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue-Dasmarinas ESPN Main Event Drew Average Audience Of 818,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inoue-Dasmarinas ESPN Main Event Drew Average Audience Of 818,000

"The Monster" drew a sizable audience to ESPN on Saturday night. According to statistics Nielsen Media Research revealed Tuesday, Naoya Inoue's brief fight on ESPN drew an average audience of 818,000. The Japanese star knocked down Michael Dasmarinas three times on his way to winning their scheduled 12-round bantamweight championship bout by third-round knockout inside The Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's higher than I expected TBH

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      That's higher than I expected TBH
      Good numbers for sure, better than what Shakur did a week prior. It was good timing with game 7 and the Charlo fight ending before the Inoue fight.

Comment

Very nice, he picked a day to impress. Who doesn't want to see him again?

Comment

I don't care what boxer or what promotion always happy to see boxing have good numbers ,,,,,,,,,
          PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Good Ratings and Inoue got the stoppage to assure that people tune in to his next fight!

Comment

The scheduling worked out quite well. Watched Lopez-Dogboe, Charlo-Montiel, then Inoue-Dasmarinas.

Comment

Originally posted by waymeather View Post
                The scheduling worked out quite well. Watched Lopez-Dogboe, Charlo-Montiel, then Inoue-Dasmarinas.
                I did the same. I actually thought that's why ESPN had delayed it by a half hour.

Comment

Good ratings, hopefully ESPN can get back to over 1m viewers soon. I wish the different promotions would get together and coordinate so that they are on rotating weekends

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Good ratings, hopefully ESPN can get back to over 1m viewers soon. I wish the different promotions would get together and coordinate so that they are on rotating weekends
                    Ya and while they're at it maybe the different belt organizations can come together and consolidate all belts. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X