Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Coffie-Gerald Washington, James Martin-Vito Mielnicki Rematch - July 31, PBC on Fox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Coffie-Gerald Washington, James Martin-Vito Mielnicki Rematch - July 31, PBC on Fox

Michael Polite Coffie has landed one of the names on his wish list as he prepares for his biggest fight to date. BoxingScene.com has learned that Brooklyn's Coffie will next face former heavyweight title challenger Gerald Washington, one of three recognizable names that he called out following his third-round knockout of Darmani Rock earlier this year. The bout will be featured on the July 31 edition of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on Fox, airing live from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.
    [Click Here To Read More]

another weak fox card.

Comment

Not the greatest fight but a good name for Coffie on his late come up. Hard not to root for that guy.

Comment

Damn Vito should've got 2 or 3 more fights before getting this rematch . Get closer to his 20's

Comment

So it appears a Marine is about to beat up a Sailor.
          regarding Vito, if he doesn’t win this one then his career is in some real trouble. When I heard he left goosen in Cali because he was homesick for the east coast and his family I knew he had some heart issues. In their first fight it got to a point where it looked that he was just happy to reach the final bell

Comment

Poor Washington

Comment

Coffie is old so good to see him being fast tracked

Comment

I imagine Coffie will be too much for Washington. Gerald is decent if you let him box but can be overwhelmed with aggression. Coffie will bring aggression and power. A win against Washington will get Coffie fights against the fringe guys...maybe PBC dusts off Breazeale, Molina or Arreola for him next.

As for Mielnicki, he seemed to have no plan on how to close range and lad his shots and was rattled when he started bleeding. Hope he has better preparation for the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by -TAKEOVER- View Post
                  another weak fox card.
                  Translation: Damn Al Haymon is about to release his FOX lineup to go along with his Showtime cards. Its over for DAZASTER! I hate that black guy!!!
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Coffie -Washington is interesting little fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X