Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: I Prefer My Sons Retire if They Are Not Going To Prepare Correctly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr: I Prefer My Sons Retire if They Are Not Going To Prepare Correctly

Hall of Famer Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. would rather see his sons retire from the sport if they refuse to properly prepare for their fight. Chavez Sr. and his two sons saw action on the same card, called 'Tribute To The Kings,' at Jalisco Stadium in Guadalajara, Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chavez Sr is ashamed of his worthless kids.

Comment

Stop enabling them with fights on your PPV cards.

Comment

Chavez Sr needs to take blame as well. He should've told both of these bums to retire years ago.

Comment

I enjoy junior’s fights. Last Saturday was pretty good but the Fonfara fight is still the best. I don’t think Chavez senior shares my amusement but that’s on him, I say.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Chavez Sr is ashamed of his worthless kids.
            Yep that’s what I get from this too

Comment

Chavez Sr: I Prefer My Sons Retire if They Are Not Going To Prepare Correctly

we prefer they retire because they are not very good

but seriously... I got no problem with Snr's comment, that is just the view of a old-school professional fighter

the only son-of-a-gun at the moment is Tim Tszyu

I had hopes for Trey Morrison just because of his father, but you can't think like that

the old saying... " the apple does not fall far from the tree"... does not apply to boxing lol

Comment

Snr is more upset that his sons are tarnishing his name.

But the reality is that they probably can't support themselves any other way. Seriously, what job can you give to Chavez Jr that he won't **** up?

Does he want to be supporting them for the rest of their lives?

Comment

I agree, his sons should retire. Should have retired years ago.

Anyways, it was fun seeing Chavez mixing it up last Saturday. The vibe was all good, I had all these old memories of Chavez coming back to me. Back in the day, the energy in the room when prime Chavez walked to the ring was something else.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    Snr is more upset that his sons are tarnishing his name.

But the reality is that they probably can't support themselves any other way. Seriously, what job can you give to Chavez Jr that he won't **** up?

Does he want to be supporting them for the rest of their lives?
                    Chavez sr name is in tact no matter how sh**y his sons are. As for Chavez jr, the goof made several millions between his fights with just Martinez and canelo. Unless he blew it all on coke, he should be set for life.

Comment

Working...
                    X