Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anderson Silva: I Respect Logan Paul, Maybe My Next Fight Can Be With Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anderson Silva: I Respect Logan Paul, Maybe My Next Fight Can Be With Him

MMA legend Anderson Silva is not ruling out the possibility of stepping right back in the boxing ring - this time against Youtube star Logan Paul. Earlier this month, the 26-year-old Paul did better than expected when he fought five division champion Floyd Mayweather in an eight round exhibition clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chavez Jr. is now a stepping stone to one of the Paul brothers...

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      Chavez Jr. is now a stepping stone to one of the Paul brothers...
      Haha! Poor Julio.

Comment

I highly doubt the Paul’s fight him. Yes he fits their opponent requirement by being old but he is their same size or bigger so I doubt it.

Comment

Anderson would school logan paul, i doubt he fights him

Comment

Silva is too slick for the Paul brothers, but that's where the money is, so it's wise to call them out.

The way Anderson looked, he would beat Roy Jones now, and he's younger than Roy.

Comment

The paul brothers better stay away from Anderson Silva...this is one mma guy that knows how to box

Comment

I wouldn't be upset if this actually goes down. Silva deserves all the big paydays he can get.

Comment

I support this match up, but Silva wrecks both Paul Brothers IMO, which is why neither will likely fight him
                  Fighter78 Fighter78 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X