Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anderson Silva: I Always Dedicated Myself To The Maximum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anderson Silva: I Always Dedicated Myself To The Maximum

At the Jalisco Stadium in Guadalajara, Mexico. MMA legend Anderson Silva came over to boxing and turned back the lock by winning an eight round split decision over former middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn! JCC, Jr is sorry to lose to an MMA guy!

Comment

He has really tarnished the Chavez name.

Comment

I called it, knew Silva was too much for spoiled brat. First off, Jr. never really had any boxing skills worth much and got around by being a weight bully. Second, Silva has a winner's mindset, he reached the top in MMA, one of the greatest to ever do it. It would be foolish to write off someone like that, in anything he decides to do.
        jaded jaded likes this.

Comment

Congrats Silva, Chavez Jr. is a total joke. I really hope the sport is done with him. Sadly that is wishful thinking.

Comment

How many L’s can one man take in a single night? First Chavez Jr gets outboxed by a 45 year old retired MMA fighter. Then after getting his ass whooped in his hone country of Mexico by an old man, he watches Mexico’s most popular boxer (who also beat him)go and congratulate his Brazilian opponent. Then to top it all off, he watches his 60 plus year old father outperform him against a much younger opponent, then invite Canelo into the ring to work his corner and shower him with praise and adoration as if he was the son he always wanted. Greater men than him have killed themselves for less than what he experienced last night.
            Last edited by Jab jab boom; 06-20-2021, 10:03 PM.

Comment

JCC Jr doesn’t care

he would train out of his home instead of the gym. Roach all but said this guy doesn’t care about boxing lol

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                He has really tarnished the Chavez name.
                No he hasn't. JC Chavez Sr. is and was the only Chavez. He's going down as one of the greatest Latino's of all time. Duran , Chavez , Camacho, Sanchez , Gomez , Zarate , Arguello, Trinidad..the list goes on. Nobody took Chavez's kid seriously. Ever. And if they did, shame on them. In fact, Chavez Sr. performance at 59 yrs old just cemented the greatness of the Chavez name . The guy is unbelievable. F u c k his clown son. He's a joke and always has been. As Camacho's son is and was a joke too. Funny how 2 of the greatest fighters of all time , Julio Cesar Chavez and Hector " Macho " Camacho had 2 idiot sons that were both severely overrated from the get go. Living off their fathers name and fame. Good riddance to both their goofy kids.
                Last edited by breeto80; 06-20-2021, 10:34 PM.
                Dustin Tanner Dustin Tanner likes this.

Comment

I love this pic. Silva so humble...such a class act.

silva-canelo.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    How many L’s can one man take in a single night? First Chavez Jr gets outboxed by a 45 year old retired MMA fighter. Then after getting his ass whooped in his hone country of Mexico by an old man, he watches Mexico’s most popular boxer (who also beat him)go and congratulate his Brazilian opponent. Then to top it all off, he watches his 60 plus year old father outperform him against a much younger opponent, then invite Canelo into the ring to work his corner and shower him with praise and adoration as if he was the son he always wanted. Greater men than him have killed themselves for less than what he experienced last night.
                    JCC latest stoppage was his own son

Comment

Working...
                    X