Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dogboe: I Was Pretty Confident I'd Get Decision, I Controlled First Six Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dogboe: I Was Pretty Confident I'd Get Decision, I Controlled First Six Rounds

Virgin Hotels, Las Vegas - Isaac "Royal Storm" Dogboe picked up a very tough win. The former junior featherweight world champion, two fights removed from a pair of title fight defeats to Emanuel Navarrete, edged Adam Lopez via ten round majority decision (95-95, 96-94 and 97-93) to win the NABF featherweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Continue to work harder and you will be world champion again.
    Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Andre Ward, had it 86-85 for Lopez during the breaking in the 10th, and Dogboe lost the final round. Adam Lopez should of got the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Andre Ward, had it 86-85 for Lopez during the breaking in the 10th, and Dogboe lost the final round. Adam Lopez should of got the decision.
        Fortunately Andre Ward ain't a judge, the guy is always biased in his opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

Fortunately Andre Ward ain't a judge, the guy is always biased in his opinions.
          Yeah, but Dre had Dogboe up on his score by the eight round, so that eliminates any partisanship and most of us in the RBR thread had Adam Lopez winning.

Comment

Working...
          X