Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia: I Want Title Shot or Gabe Rosado Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia: I Want Title Shot or Gabe Rosado Next!

Jaime Munguia (37-0, 30 KOs) successfully defended his WBO Intercontinental middleweight championship with a technical knockout victory against late-replacement Kamil Szeremeta (21-2, 5 KOs) at The University of Texas at El Paso's Don Haskins Center and live on DAZN. After receiving several rounds of punishment, Szeremeta's corner called a stop to the fight after the sixth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Munguia vs Charlo should be next

Comment

Fair play Gabe, a warrior.

Comment

Why mention Rosado name, Rosado is done and out the door, plenty of names out there waiting in line that can be mentioned!!!
        AeroED AeroED Themanager Themanager like this.

Comment

Would he be going to 168 for that fight? Don't think Rosado would be healthy if he made 160 again, if he could even make the weight. If Munguia is planning on staying at 160, don't see why he would mention Rosado.

Just saw Rosado called him out too. Eh, **** it I guess.
          Last edited by AKAcronym; 06-20-2021, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Why would he call out a way past his prime B fighter? Hope it happens for Gabe, he deserves the money fight but dang, Munguia should be aiming for nothing but a title shot no ifs or buts.
            AeroED AeroED Themanager Themanager like this.

Comment

Depsite Rosado's 13 losses, Rosado would be the best fighter Munguia has ever faced and I even give Rosado the edge over Munguia.
              Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by OhG View Post
                Why mention Rosado name, Rosado is done and out the door, plenty of names out there waiting in line that can be mentioned!!!
                This comment illustrates your lack of boxing iq. Gabe is a tremendous fighter who takes on all challenges (B-side). He probably won that fight against a Jacobs in his previous outing. The guy is an old school and is a problem for anybody at 160-68. He has improved consistently with every bout(loss)(win).
                Jamie should avoid this matchup (career wise).
                BamBamMurphy BamBamMurphy likes this.

Comment

Fans should remind themselves that they are both GBP and both fighters called each other out, so this fight has probably been in the works.
                  AeroED AeroED likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer08 View Post

This comment illustrates your lack of boxing iq. Gabe is a tremendous fighter who takes on all challenges (B-side). He probably won that fight against a Jacobs in his previous outing. The guy is an old school and is a problem for anybody at 160-68. He has improved consistently with every bout(loss)(win).
                    Jamie should avoid this matchup (career wise).
                    A lot of fans only look at the record. Rosado is 35 but seems to be in great shape. Mungia is vulnerable and Rosado just may be the guy to give him a tough test. I was at the Mungia/Sadam Ali fight and Jaime was twice his size so it wasn't overly impressive. How about the Hogan fight?......Mungia is carefully managed and rightfully so! Exciting but flawed!
                    Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X